By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Cloudman's Creepy Bites: What Are Your Favorite Zombie Games?

Tagged games:

Chazore said:

Oh man I hope these little comics become a thing because I love reading some ones like Critical Miss over on the Escapist.

Favourite zombie games I'd have to say are:

Dead Rising 2
L4D2
Dying Light (absolute fave currently)
Contagion (great for co-op/MP survival)
Nazi Zombie Army
Resident Evil 1-3/Code V/Outbreak 1-2
COD Nazis Zombies

That's about all I can think of from recent memory, will probably edit more as time goes on.

Thank you :' ) I'll try to continue making my threads entertaining.

You mentioned a lot of games, some I don't even know... o_o L4D and the Outbreak games are great x )

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
Cloudman said:

You mentioned a lot of games, some I don't even know... o_o L4D and the Outbreak games are great x )

Heh, I don't expect many on here to especially know of Contagion as it;s a PC indie game that got out of early access just this year. It's like L4D but with more of a co-op and then PVP element blended into the different types of game modes within the game (like when you die in a co-op escape mode you become a zombie and work against those left alive, in MP you die and work against anyone eleft alive till one is left alive).

Also dat UT OST <3

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Chazore said:
Cloudman said:

Heh, I don't expect many on here to especially know of Contagion as it;s a PC indie game that got out of early access just this year. It's like L4D but with more of a co-op and then PVP element blended into the different types of game modes within the game (like when you die in a co-op escape mode you become a zombie and work against those left alive, in MP you die and work against anyone eleft alive till one is left alive).

Also dat UT OST <3

Wow, Contagion looks really fun actually... I may have to buy it myself, haha.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Chazore said:

Favourite zombie games I'd have to say are:

Dead Rising 2

Based on our conversations, I thought you hated it!

Cloudman said:

Wow, Contagion looks really fun actually... I may have to buy it myself, haha.

Well as luck would have it, the game is on sale for £2.99 for Halloween =P.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/238430/

I'm broke as hell though and trying to collect debts from some that owe me, otherwise I;d have snapped that for you in a  second.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network
Teeqoz said:
Am I allowed to say Call of Duty: Black Ops (the original)? I just have so many great memories playing it co-op with my buddies... Ahhh, good times.... Of course, now none of us have much time for that, but one day Imma get the gang back together and we'll see how far we can make it this time...

God. When you speak like that, it gives the impression you're an old man. But that's not the case at all. Then I feel old by comparision. Kids these days.....

RDR Undead Nightmare was brilliant! I'm sure I've played more zombie games but can't remember any now..

edit. Oh Walking Dead by Telltale Games is great too.