By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What if Zelda Twilight Princess HD is, in fact...

Tagged games:

Do you think this HD TP rumour is a spinoff?

Yes, it is possible. Cros... 8 15.09%

No, it's just an HD remaster. 35 66.04%

I miss the good old NX threads. 10 18.87%

Total:53

... a Twilight Princess HD SPINOFF?

Unless Nintendo wants to release TP in Q1-2, 2016, there's the possibility of this supossed HD Zelda game being another spinoff, just like Crossbow Training. I think that, if this was trully an HD release of a legitimate Zelda game, they would have announce it sooner. Also, it's small, but maybe the new TP link dessign might also support this theory.

What do you think? Will we be surprised and get a spinoff, or we will just get a HD remaster of TP?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

Nope. I think is the main game remaster in HD coming in the next months, before 2015 ends. It is one of the "unnannounced" games coming this year.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:
Nope. I think is the main game remaster in HD coming in the next months, before 2015 ends. It is one of the "unnannounced" games coming this year.

That's the thing! If they wanted to release such a remake of a Zelda game, do you think Nintendo would give it less that two months of buildup and advertisement?

I wish it was, I don't need a third version of this game. But the leak makes it unlikely.

Darwinianevolution said:
Pavolink said:

That's the thing! If they wanted to release such a remake of a Zelda game, do you think Nintendo would give it less that two months of buildup and advertisement?

Yes, I can see it doing it. But if they announce for 2016, then I will fear two things:

1. Zelda HD is delayed further and TPHD is their 30th anniversary celebration.
  2. Zelda HD has moved to NX exclusively and TPHD is an apology to Wii U fans.

Around the Network

or launch both for 30th anniversary, on the same disk.

Who said that TP HD has to be released by the end of the year only because Kimishima said they were going to have some more unannounced titles in 2015 ? in the end a TP HD remaster would be perfect in addition to HWL3DS and possibly Zelda U for the celebration

Luke888 said:
Who said that TP HD has to be released by the end of the year only because Kimishima said they were going to have some more unannounced titles in 2015 ? in the end a TP HD remaster would be perfect in addition to HWL3DS and possibly Zelda U for the celebration

It's just a theory. If those unnanounced titles they are going to release for this year were only small titles or digital-only downloads, they probably wouldn't have said it. They have, at least, one unnanounced big thing coming this year.

Darwinianevolution said:
Luke888 said:

It's just a theory. If those unnanounced titles they are going to release for this year were only small titles or digital-only downloads, they probably wouldn't have said it. They have, at least, one unnanounced big thing coming this year.

Yep. They know their holiday lineup is terrible, and TPHD can get at least a good couple of million sold in this year. I mean, as much as I hate remakes and spin-offs, I will be there day one!

Darwinianevolution said:
Luke888 said:

and couldn't it possibly be something different than TP HD ? maybe even something less important since we're so near to the end of the year...