By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I just bought my first ever PlayStation (PS4)

twintail said:
Bloodborne and Until Dawn seem to be favourites.

I would say try out Infamous SS and then Infamous FL. Personally the latter is far better but the first is still fun.

Oh get Rocket League.
Best. Mp. Ever.

Will get Until Dawn and Rocket League for sure! Also what is Infamous? Never heard of it.

NNID/PSN: Kung_Kjartan

Around the Network

LBP3 is great for endless enjoyment. I recommend jumping on every month or so and playing the highest rated levels for the month and enjoy.

I am Iron Man

It brings a tear to my eye to see someone take the next step.

Though they are last gen games, I would highly suggest The Handsome Collection. It has Borderlands 1 & 2 plus the Pre-Sequel. You'll be ready for Borderlands 3!

vivster said:
And Sony's brainwashing campaign continues.

and X1 fanboy continue to whine 

hopefully you already have a badass pc ;) because PC is the big deal now.

Around the Network
quisuis said:
vivster said:
And Sony's brainwashing campaign continues.

and X1 fanboy continue to whine 

Hes joking, he's not a fanboy and if you have that attitude around here you'll probably get banned.

pokoko said:

It brings a tear to my eye to see someone take the next step.

Though they are last gen games, I would highly suggest The Handsome Collection. It has Borderlands 1 & 2 plus the Pre-Sequel. You'll be ready for Borderlands 3!

Well I didn't have  a PS3 or X360 so I'm all here for remasters, remakes, wathever. 

Thanks for all the suggestions guys, I'll check gameplay videos on youtube. Now installing Driveclub, it's taking so looooooong!

NNID/PSN: Kung_Kjartan

Dang, PS4 is your first sony console? You missed out on some good games from the previous eras. At least you can play some of them from the PSN store via classics. Though time will become an issue to play all those games, haha...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

OK so here's my list:
Bloodborne
Hell divers psn
The evil within
Until dawn
Mgs 5
The last of us (make sure to get the dlc)
Infamous (and the dlc)
Kill zone
Octodad psn
Journey psn

Make sure you keep us updated on how you are enjoying these games!