By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - More Wii U games for 2015

Please dont be sucky eshop titles, please dont be sucky eshop titles

Around the Network

o_O

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

97alexk said:

Please dont be sucky eshop titles, please dont be sucky eshop titles

Either that or sucky freemium mobile games.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Interesting, but it wont be nothing major, with the possible exception of twillight princess HD, if they choose to release now.But they are running out of time, if they dont the damn direct announcing those games in less than 2 weeks, its going to be too late for those games.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Maybe Twilight Princess HD and probably Project Guard.

Around the Network
Nogamez said:
If it was TP wouldn't they have shown at E3? I mean I guess it would take awhile to make?

Maybe they changed plans after Star Fox delaying.

Nautilus said:
Interesting, but it wont be nothing major, with the possible exception of twillight princess HD, if they choose to release now.But they are running out of time, if they dont the damn direct announcing those games in less than 2 weeks, its going to be too late for those games.

True. They really only have a month to build hype before december and Christmas. Announce it later than that, and it will be buried under tons of holyday offers and new titles.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

I see Nintendo Direct in next 2 weeks.

Miyamotoo said:

Directs at this point are like mirages in the desert now, they are always on the horizon and Nintendo fans hopelessly pursue them, without success.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Darwinianevolution said:
Miyamotoo said:

Directs at this point are like mirages in the desert now, they are always on the horizon and Nintendo fans hopelessly pursue them, without success.

True, but this time we have confirmation from Nintendo that we will have at least one more this year, and if they really have new Wii U/3DS games they will announce them soon in Nintendo Direct.