By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Charts Announcement

Thank you sooooo much!!    I think I can speak for everyone else when I say that we REALLY appreciate it.

Around the Network

Machina... may I silly sugest that you start by making the most recent numbers first?? People like to discuss the recent numbers, but when number threads come from month old no one bother... so we can discuss it, and have it for NPD.

Like do this week,,, then go to the oldest one and keep coming forward, but net week release it as well and them continue picking up.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

ArchangelMadzz said:
The way this thread has exploded with happiness kind of shows the whole 'I come here for the community, who cares about charts' line was Stockholm Syndrome.

Not really, my fear was that lack of numbers lead to dwindling traffic, which in turn makes the site shut down after some time. I'm still more interested in the community than the numbers.

Great news espaicially this planed thread

Fantastic news.

About damn time.

Around the Network
Machina said:

I don't think it's possible for us right now.

As important and unignorable as digital absolutely is to the future of this website, considering how good this news is, I think VGC has definitely earned much more time to get the physical sales fully back into swing first before bringing back the impending issue of tracking digital sales.

Mummelmann said:
ArchangelMadzz said:
The way this thread has exploded with happiness kind of shows the whole 'I come here for the community, who cares about charts' line was Stockholm Syndrome.

Not really, my fear was that lack of numbers lead to dwindling traffic, which in turn makes the site shut down after some time. I'm still more interested in the community than the numbers.

Tbh, I like the focus of the site itself being the numbers.  I see less trollbait horseshit by the staff, than you would on a site that depends on review traffic.  I think that's what helps make the community great. 

Great news,thanku

This is great news, I have faith that you can help the situation turn around

Currently most hyped for: FFXV and Zelda U

Fantastic news Machina. We all appreciate the effort!

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."