By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best Survival Horror Game on a Nintendo Console?

Scariest game I've played yet is ZombiU seriously that game is intense as he'll when you get into it. Fatal frame 5 is out too. Slender the arrival ahem... arrives soon too. By the way which console in particular?

I've just picked up Outlast on ps4 for my Halloween fix and then fatal frame 5 next Friday and Halloween is all set for me :)

Around the Network

res 4 Wii.

Gotta figure out how to set these up lol.

Eternal Darkness and RE4 on the Gamecube are really the only candidates for 'best' that pop in my brain

Wright said:

You have Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem and Resident Evil 1 and 0 in Gamecube, Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the moon, Silent Hill: Shattered Memories and Dead Rising: Chop till you drop in the Wii, ZombiU on WiiU...and I'll think of more later.

There's a Dead Rising game for the Wii?

Oh there's a few, Shadow the Hedgehog....

Around the Network
XanderXT said:
Wright said:

You have Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem and Resident Evil 1 and 0 in Gamecube, Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the moon, Silent Hill: Shattered Memories and Dead Rising: Chop till you drop in the Wii, ZombiU on WiiU...and I'll think of more later.

There's a Dead Rising game for the Wii?

Well the Resident Evil games and ZombiU are the only true "survival horror" games imo. Eternal Darkness is excellent as well but has more emphasis on storytelling and puzzles, not so much "survival", still one of the best GC games though.

This

I've heard Cursed Mountain is good, though I haven't gotten a chance to play it yet.

Nogamez said:

Scariest game I've played yet is ZombiU seriously that game is intense as he'll when you get into it. Fatal frame 5 is out too. Slender the arrival ahem... arrives soon too. By the way which console in particular?

I've just picked up Outlast on ps4 for my Halloween fix and then fatal frame 5 next Friday and Halloween is all set for me :)

I want to have a game lined up for halloween.  My dorm has a WIIU, Wii, N64, and SNES.  

I also have a PS4  and PC,  but those aren't nintendo...

Proud Owner of:

Atari: 2600 5200 Jaguar

Sega: Master System Genesis (W/CD) Saturn Dreamcast Game Gear

Nintendo: NES SNES N64 Gamecube WII WIIU GB GBA(W/e-Reader) DS(i) 3DS

Sony: PS1 PS2 PS3 PS4(W/VR) PSP

Microsoft: XBOX XBOX360

Other: Colecovision, TurboGrafx-16, OUYA, R-Zone Super Screen, Xavix, Intellivision

Windows 10 w/ 12GB RAM, first Gen i7 processor, and 480 GTX; MacBook Air