By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - customers can be so annoying!!!!

As a Windows Phone user, it's actually extremely frustrating when I as a customer walk in and try to upgrade my phone to another windows phone. They're ALWAYS trying to talk me into a Samsung or an iPhone even after I ask specifically for a WP. Some twerp did the same thing to my parents just last month and tricked them into buying two Samsung phones when they asked for WPs. My parents didn't realize it until they got home (not particularly computer literate).

But anyways, some salespeople can be just as annoying as customers sometimes. There are sheep who only want to buy samsung/apple and there are sheep who only sell samsung/apple.

Around the Network
Justagamer said:
Acevil said:

It really is just this, I don't get why it was so hard to get to that point. As a customer, I would just go to the next mobile store, if someone tried to make me go into a brand that I don't really care about. 

Exactly. The moment I sense a salesman getting annoyed because I'm not interested in his product he's pushing, I'll ask to speak to another salesman, because I'm done with that one.

We don't push sales as we are not on commission,  so it doesn't bother me if I sold or not, he asked which phone was better,  I said depends on what you need, he told me what he needed,  and gave me his life style scenarios yet ignored advice to go for a phone which did not suit at all, so he wasted his time explaining to me what he wanted and just wanted what was more popular,  if the other choice had have been Motorola, I'd have still gave it as an option, nothing was "forced upon him

fielding88 said:
As a Windows Phone user, it's actually extremely frustrating when I as a customer walk in and try to upgrade my phone to another windows phone. They're ALWAYS trying to talk me into a Samsung or an iPhone even after I ask specifically for a WP. Some twerp did the same thing to my parents just last month and tricked them into buying two Samsung phones when they asked for WPs. My parents didn't realize it until they got home (not particularly computer literate).

But anyways, some salespeople can be just as annoying as customers sometimes. There are sheep who only want to buy samsung/apple and there are sheep who only sell samsung/apple.

Human being suck.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

I don't see anything wrong with the customer. He just wanted to know which phone out of the two suited him best.

fielding88 said:

Having used Symbian, Android, IOS, WP and Java devices (and currently have all but WP), I really must say that it's no wonder if they try to talk you into Android. WP does have great menu interface, but otherwise it's so much behind.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Around the Network
bdbdbd said:
fielding88 said:

Having used Symbian, Android, IOS, WP and Java devices (and currently have all but WP), I really must say that it's no wonder if they try to talk you into Android. WP does have great menu interface, but otherwise it's so much behind.

Fair enough, I know WP is a little behind the curve, but I really like the phones and the community. I've been with it since the WP 7 days and I'm looking forward to Windows 10 Mobile. I'm pretty informed as far as what I want when I walk into one of those stores, so it's a pain when I want a specific thing and they talk down my preference and I have to defend it.  It's basically why I buy phones unlocked and never from the carriers anymore. Much less headache.

DonFerrari said:
Qwark said:
DonFerrari said:
Customer are imbecile and I don't pity them when they do silly choices or are sucked up on the most expensive item because they wanted some idioticity they don't know

Considering you are also a customer when you buy something. So you're calling yourself and 7 billion other people imbeciles. Generalise much? 

P.S. It's a joke

P.P.S. You're not an imbecile

If I decided to trust a seller instead of doing my research I would already be idiot... but them to ignore his advice and just pick anything more idiot =]

??? there are plenty of great Samsung phones and the Iphone is obviously fairly posh. I don't see a problem with the customer not wanting to go with the Sony brand, it's not as if Sony has some awesome reputation in the mobile industry lately

mountaindewslave said:
DonFerrari said:

If I decided to trust a seller instead of doing my research I would already be idiot... but them to ignore his advice and just pick anything more idiot =]

??? there are plenty of great Samsung phones and the Iphone is obviously fairly posh. I don't see a problem with the customer not wanting to go with the Sony brand, it's not as if Sony has some awesome reputation in the mobile industry lately

What does sony have to do with it?

I said buying without knowing the product and asking a seller os dumb. Then to ask and ignore advise unless it aligns with What reinforcement you want to hear is moronic. Independently of the product.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

To be fair, he did go in for the recommendation of a Samsung or iPhone that fit his needs.
I would have suggested the Samsung and then have said "however there is also the Sony that would be better..." such and such. If he still wanted the Samsung, well then you did your part on trying to give him the better product anyway.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

One woman at my office went out to buy an iPhone over lunch. Came back with a Samsung. When asked, she said it's because the shop person told her Samsung was more popular.

Links removed, Account Banned - Miguel_Zorro