By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda WiiU: Aonuma hopes to provide a "kind of twist" to open world games with new Zelda

Pavolink said:
Goodnightmoon said:
Pavolink said:

God! I want this now! It could be incredible, although this is like Ghirahim but with more advanced AI. I believe Ghirahim battles were fun and the best boss battle since Majora's Mask bosses.

Edit: dat IGN comments

Telekill 4 mins 

It's not coming to Wii-U. Surprise!

BTW, I hope his "twist" is more than ALTTP Link merges in a wall Edition.

If you think that´s the only thing ALBW twisted, then you are a bit blind.

OT: I hope they don´t get any fan feedback, Zelda fans would have killed the franchise yers ago, they dont know what they want, even Wind Waker would have never exists if was for them.

What else? Rental System? Nothing worth as it won't return ever to another title.

And I have to remind you that fans asked for OoT2 (Twilight Princess) and it is one of the best seller games in the franchise. Killing my ass. At least it's better than the crap they are doing like TFH.

but i like TFH

Around the Network

An screenshot, any info, any video, anything about the game at this point is asking too much? Why keep the game a secret like this?

ChrnoTodd said:
An screenshot, any info, any video, anything about the game at this point is asking too much? Why keep the game a secret like this?

That's what Nintendo does. Hides things to the end of earth. And then it really wasn't a massive reveal.

PwerlvlAmy said:
I'm probably wrong but his way of talking and wording, i get the feeling this game just got downgraded from its original ambitious size they wanted

Oh god, you have re-awaken my fears for the delay. A sectioned or downgraded game. In Twilight Princess I expected a kind of overworld like Ocarina of Time but instead we get a sectioned one.

If they need to move to NX to achieve the original vision, go for it. I'm not waiting 5 years to play a gimped game.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Oh crap... The best Zelda news Aonuma could have, is to announce he's not working on the next Zelda.

So what's next? More overworld puzzles? More grass to cut? More transvestites? More trains? More boats? Why did I even bother reading the thread? Sheesh.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Around the Network
bdbdbd said:
Oh crap... The best Zelda news Aonuma could have, is to announce he's not working on the next Zelda.

So what's next? More overworld puzzles? More grass to cut? More transvestites? More trains? More boats? Why did I even bother reading the thread? Sheesh.

You are going to fly in a boat with the head of Epona.

Pavolink said:
bdbdbd said:

...While cutting grass in the sky inside puzzles. Yeah, I think that's the twist Aonuma had in mind.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

bdbdbd said:
Pavolink said:

...While cutting grass in the sky inside puzzles. Yeah, I think that's the twist Aonuma had in mind.

The final twist is that you can merge in a wall.

Pavolink said:
bdbdbd said:

The final twist is that you can merge in a wall.

You have really find your soulmate

When you mentioned boat, when they showed Zelda gameplay in December map has pretty solid number of rivers and land itself is surrounded by water, I am pretty sure we will have boat in Zelda U and in big and open Zelda game it would be great thing with lotsa a possibility.