By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - New USA Pre-Orders Are Up! (August 22) Great Googily Boogily!

Meret said:
VitroBahllee said:
Meret said:
AUGUST 22? That data as of Aug 15. It's not even new - it was posted here one week (or so) ago.

Dat data tho.

I hear they will get charts from the Bush administration here in the next few months.

btw, what happened to VGChartz? Why they're soooooo late with the charts these days? Х__Х

Because us morons come on here in sufficient numbers to use the forums that they get just as much ad revenue without any work. 

Around the Network

These are the charts frim the week before.
Man, now we've reached the point where they put up a new week, and they don't have the numbers for that week.

This numbers are from the week before.They put up the link to the week ending 22 august, but not the actual page with the numbers!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Nautilus said:
This numbers are from the week before.They put up the link to the week ending 22 august, but not the actual page with the numbers!

Paging Doctor Numbers! Call on line 22!

Kind of makes you wonder what the point of even releasing these is at this point.

Around the Network

The chart is months old but the thread looks older than that

It's something lol

The "new" numbers are two months behind.

De-press-ing.

Xenoblade X is going strong. I'm pleasantly surprised. Btw, does anyone remember when preorders went up for the limited edition model, because whatever week that was, it's probably going to cause a pretty decent jump in preorders.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

Carl2291 said:
Oh wow, only 3 weeks until Metal Gear Solid V releases.

Im glad you reminded me.

welcome

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros