By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario Tennis Ultra Smash will have Online play 1v1, 2v2, local play up to 4 and Amiibo support

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKPjDi_qwZ8

The game will have Online Play in single or double (one play on the gamepad, the other one on the TV), local up to 4 players(controller supported : gamepad, wiimote, pro controller), a few different modes featuring the new mushroom stuff (there's a classic mode without all that), and finally amiibo support just like smash used them.

Also, Rosalina is in.

Release date : November 20 worldwide.

Around the Network

o: I'd buy it just for Rosa x ) She's my fav char of the cast.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:

You have a bad taste in characters.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Ultrashroomz said:
Cloudman said:

You have a bad taste in characters.

More like you hate all the cool ones : P

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Rosalina is one of my fav too!

Switch!!!

Around the Network
fedfed said:
Rosalina is one of my fav too!

Yes! Awesome! High 5! x )

Dance my pretties!

awesome!! I'm glad Toad is playable this time, and Wii-remote support is pure win! :D

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Everyone know the best character in Mario Tennis is and will always be the Wa.

Online play in this could be pretty fun. Will have to check it out!

dark_gh0st_b0y said:
awesome!! I'm glad Toad is playable this time, and Wii-remote support is pure win! :D

yeap, quoting myself, cause I just found out that it won't support motion controls -    .-  wtf Nintendo

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^