By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - One Life: videogame in which you die once and can't play ever again

Nothing prevents me from reinstalling it if I clean up the temporary files locations, though.
That, and I'll happily see it cracked and turned into "infinite lives."

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Around the Network

Why would anyone buy this? If I make one mistake in the first 15 minutes of playing, I just wasted money. That's a terrible model. It would be an ok concept if you could create a new character after dying, and I might actually enjoy that, but this is a just a roguelike mmo where you get one chance ever. That's stupid, no one wants that, especially if you can completely lose your progress because there are going to be dicks that just roam around to ruin other people's game. If it were free, I'd try it out, but no one is going to buy a game with the knowledge that there's a decent chance it will only last 10 minutes.

Whats worse than the games idea, the fucking trailer
What was that?? It looked like a fake trailer for a fake game that they would use in a TV show that has nothing to do with gaming like CSI

ErikaEinhardt said:
Whats worse than the games idea, the fucking trailer
What was that?? It looked like a fake trailer for a fake game that they would use in a TV show that has nothing to do with gaming like CSI

^^

Oh, I forgot to mention too. That trailer was pretty bad. So cheesy : P

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

There is only so far you can go with being hardcore or loving to challenge yourself and this is definitely not it.

Also the amount of dislikes and general reception over the net is overwhelmingly against the creators concept, it;s simply not a good one and we already have games and FPS MP titles where you die once it's game over, yes I'm totes aware this is a perma game over (because someone will go there with that if I didn't add that in) but the concept of one life and game over is still the same.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

Ummm...should have been more like zombiiU, where yeah, you only get one life, but you can come back from the start and rebuild. Having to delete the game and reinstall is dumb, especially when it seems like they put a ton of effort into the actual production.

Also:
Everyone is a camper, the game.

That is an extremelly bad idea, because that would make the game flawed in the most basic level.I could see it barely working as a free game, but as a paid game, and a 10 dollars game at that?
But, if you want my genuine opinion, is that this game is fake, and this is all some prank or something of the like.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Rip off from New Cap City in Caprica.

From the website:
When the enemy is defeated, you decide his fate. Forgive, humiliate, finish off, take everything he has – it’s your choice. Saved life of some loser? Take them captive and make them work off. They will do everything to be free again. No other game will give you this feeling of power over other people.

WTF? Sounds more like entrapment for psycopaths.

For free, it would be pretty awesome. Charging people for this game is the funniest thing I've heard today.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

This should be only for suicide mode in a game. Not actually the main game mode. Who the hell would want to play this. Any small screw up and everyone would rage nuke off the game. I can remember so many dumb times I've died because I had half a heart. And fell off by mistake.