By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I need a new PS4 game! Help me out.

Teeqoz said:
oodles2do said:

I was tempted by COD Black Ops 3, but as soon as I saw the reveal trailer it just looked like the same shit as advanced warfare. Just mayhem.

Black Ops 3 has zombies though, which is the best thing about CoD.

I've never actually played a Black Ops. I was tempted by Star Wars but I'm annoyed it doesn't have a single player, I would definitely get it if it did.

Around the Network

Dragon Quest Heroes looks fun

oodles2do said:
Teeqoz said:

Black Ops 3 has zombies though, which is the best thing about CoD.

I've never actually played a Black Ops. I was tempted by Star Wars but I'm annoyed it doesn't have a single player, I would definitely get it if it did.

Black Ops is probably the best current subseries of CoD (and CoD really isn't as bad as people on these forums make it out to be), so if you enjoy CoD multiplayer, then I'd suggest giving it a shot. Zombies is also really really fun if you play it co-op with a buddy or two (or three).

So why don't you try Project Cars, the new Batman game, Borderlands(if you never played it)?

Street Fighter V and the newest Final Fantasy are coming. Those are future games I'll recommend.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

What do you guys think Star Wars will be like? I liked the beta, but will there be enough content?

Around the Network

I couldn't get into Bloodborne either, i could get into the Souls games either. I loved The Witcher, spent almost 200 hours on it, but i love open world games. I won't be playing Star Wars:BF, either, due to no campaign.

Have ya played either Knack or Killzone:SF? I liked both of those, despite what others thought. Batman would be another recommendation. I'm currently enjoying God Of War 3 Remastered. And have Little Big Planet 3, on the way. They're both $20 on Amazon, right now.

Sixteenvolt420 said:
I couldn't get into Bloodborne either, i could get into the Souls games either. I loved The Witcher, spent almost 200 hours on it, but i love open world games. I liked both of those, despite what others thought. vI won't be playing Star Wars:BF, either, due to no campaign.

Have ya played either Knack or Killzone:SF? Batman would be another recommendation. I'm currently enjoying God Of War 3 Remastered. And have Little Big Planet 3, on the way. They're both $20 on Amazon, right now.

I'm really gutted that Star Wars doesn't have a campaign, it would be day 1 for me if it did after playing the beta. I've played Killzone SF, thought it was OK, pretty but no substance. I played God of War 3 to death (excuse the pun) on PS3 so I don't want to get that. I already have TLOU:R and GTA5, so I don't want to get anymore remasters.

I think I might just get Star Wars.

Get Bloodborne.

Oh, you didn't get into Demon's Souls? My bad. You should probably get Bloodborne instead.

The only right answer in a thread about getting a PS4 game is Bloodborne. Even if you already had Bloodborne, the answer would still be Bloodborne. Get it twice. Get it thrice even.

Until Dark Souls III comes out. Then the answer will be Dark Souls III.

...And Bloodborne.

Honestly though, Infamous: Second Son is alright if you can get it for cheap. Not worth $60, but you can probably get it for $30 now. No online, though.

oodles2do said:
Sixteenvolt420 said:
I couldn't get into Bloodborne either, i could get into the Souls games either. I loved The Witcher, spent almost 200 hours on it, but i love open world games. I liked both of those, despite what others thought. vI won't be playing Star Wars:BF, either, due to no campaign.

Have ya played either Knack or Killzone:SF? Batman would be another recommendation. I'm currently enjoying God Of War 3 Remastered. And have Little Big Planet 3, on the way. They're both $20 on Amazon, right now.

I'm really gutted that Star Wars doesn't have a campaign, it would be day 1 for me if it did after playing the beta. I've played Killzone SF, thought it was OK, pretty but no substance. I played God of War 3 to death (excuse the pun) on PS3 so I don't want to get that. I already have TLOU:R and GTA5, so I don't want to get anymore remasters.

I think I might just get Star Wars.

You could always check out indie titles on the PS store as well. There's bound to be something you'd enjoy.

spemanig said:

Get Bloodborne.

Oh, you didn't get into Demon's Souls? My bad. You should probably get Bloodborne instead.

The only right answer in a thread about getting a PS4 game is Bloodborne. Even if you already had Bloodborne, the answer would still be Bloodborne. Get it twice. Get it thrice even.

Until Dark Souls III comes out. Then the answer will be Dark Souls III.

...And Bloodborne.

Did you like Bloodborne did you? :p