By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Unverified dev guesses: NX might more powerful than PS4/XBONE, based on a PC demo...

http://mynintendonews.com/2015/10/16/report-dev-kits-suggests-nintendo-nx-likely-more-powerful-than-ps4-and-xbox-one/

As all these NX news, should maybe taken lightly, but one Dev who got an NX dev kit thinks the NX has a Corei7 Skylake, watch the link to get more info :)

NOTE: Don't keep your expecations too high for an all powerful console. I will believe when i see it

Around the Network

It would be pretty embarrassing if it wasn't.

Deja vu ?

No, the console doesn't have that component. He compares performance to that level of power. But nothing specific.

Edit: Oh, and it's the demo performance, not a game.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Not sure if it's more powerful. I just hope it's AS powerful or close to it.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Around the Network

A 6th gen core i7 ?

Yeah, I'm going to call BS on that ...

Edit: They said "near top-of-the-line graphics card" ? So are we getting a GTX 980 or an R9 390X ? 

Anyways if none of those things happen someone remind to bump this thread in a year or so ...

fatslob-:O said:
A 6th gen core i7 ?

Yeah, I'm going to call BS on that ...

It's the demo, not a game. And dev kits can be powerful and the actual console a joke, ie Wii U.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:

No, the console doesn't have that component. He compares performance to that level of power. But nothing specific.

Edit: Oh, and it's the demo performance, not a game.

well the article said , he assumed the demo was running on a Corei7 Skylake. Thats how i understood it

Pavolink said:

It's the demo, not a game. And dev kits can be powerful and the actual console a joke, ie Wii U.

Dev kits are always designed with realistic hardware in mind ...

No offence but "NintendoForums" is an incredibly tiny site from the looks of it.

I don't think they are reliable at all.