By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who is the coolest member on vgchartz?

what kind of question is that? everybody knows it's me

Around the Network
weezy said:
ctk495 said:

It s an easy question, leo j has been banned a lot of times and didn t get a perma ban .

So I guess my pick would be  Riot Of The Blood.

epic fail

You hurt my feelings weezy*cries and runs with scissors*

dsoverpsp said:
what kind of question is that? everybody knows it's me

lol,you are cool but not the coolest.

I'm currently laying in a chest freezer with my laptop so it's obviously me!

Most of you are deluded this question already has an answer. These forums have a dark forum where all the serious discussion goes on, and most of you aren't members. Most of you will never be members. That is where the cool posters hang out. Hell many posters no longer journey out of that forum. Me I like to raid the lesser forums, and grace you all with my presence.

Around the Network
Dodece said:
Most of you are deluded this question already has an answer. These forums have a dark forum where all the serious discussion goes on, and most of you aren't members. Most of you will never be members. That is where the cool posters hang out. Hell many posters no longer journey out of that forum. Me I like to raid the lesser forums, and grace you all with my presence.

... Dodece ...

... the first rule about the dark forums .....................................!

@Dolla Dolla

I saw no nondisclosure header on the forums. Are they secret if so mail me, and I will remove the post. Seriously I thought it was a common knowledge for anyone who has been on these forums for over six months.

There are too many cool vgChartz members to pick from.

DAMNIT DODECE!!! That's it, you're out!!

the 17 moderators are all cool guys. Keep up the good work guys. the coolest member would have to weezy. Can not believe he is perma-banned. I wonder if anyone could generate a petition for him to be unbanned?