By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Bloodborne Game Of The Year Edition Launches on 25th November

Dr.Vita said:
Cover looks amazing!!!

This.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Around the Network

No mention of price?

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

No why it could of been a good cover all I can see is someone sitting inside someone's rear.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

I want to know the price! I'm just waiting for PS4 games to become cheaper before I buy a system :P

Great wanted to buy it but know i will get the goty edition

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Around the Network

I think Game of the Year editions are a tad pretentious. This one is the worst offender as it is releasing the same calendar year as the original AND before the year in question is even over.

How presumptive to declare your game GOTY before any game of the year articles have been written.

Cool cover though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Already?It looks really nice and all, but isnt it a little too early to release it?Especially since the dlc is going to release 1 day before this edition releases.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Guys, GOTY versions of games have been existing...I dunno, but for a long time now. It doesn't mean the game has won any awards. It doesn't mean some comittee especifically designed this game to be the GOTY version. It is just one way to label the game and re-sell it, generally with the DLC included or some bonus thingy.

Some other games prefer to be edgy and name themselves differently, like Dark Souls 2 being Scholar of the First Sin, instead of the usual GOTY version.

Wright said:

Guys, GOTY versions of games have been existing...I dunno, but for a long time now. It doesn't mean the game has won any awards. It doesn't mean some comittee especifically designed this game to be the GOTY version. It is just one way to label the game and re-sell it, generally with the DLC included or some bonus thingy.

Some other games prefer to be edgy and name themselves differently, like Dark Souls 2 being Scholar of the First Sin, instead of the usual GOTY version.

Wright is right, as usual  

It's just a re-branding tactic. 

OT: I'm torn on this one. I already splurged for the collector's edition, but I like having everything on one disc. First world problems, I guess.

Huh, already? Feels a bit quick to have an updated version release of a game, even calling it GOTY edition x ). It came out earlier this year... o: Do these things usually release this fast?

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread