By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Apple will be the next SuperConsole!

Will Apple One day Rule the console wars?

Absolutely! 14 5.81%

Maybe? 41 17.01%

Not a Chance! 186 77.18%

Total:241
Tachikoma said:

Because a million shit levels to wade through made LBP and Mario Maker better, right?
And define most desired?, if you are going off downloads, by all means compare that most desired list to paid games download numbers.

It definitely makes Apple great. There is an immesurable ammount of absolutely fantastic apps and games on that market place. There's shit in every marketplace. If you want to argue how cumbersome it can be to discover the gems, that's another debate entirely, but the actual amount of highly rated and good quality software on the App Store is unmatched.

I mean that there are more good iOS exclusive apps than there are good Android exclusive apps. It's common knowledge that Apple has the vastly superior marketplace. Since your OP was about being "in keeping with Apple tradition," I thought it was only fair to actually bring up the good "traditions" instead of just the criticized ones like you did.

Apple is as big as it is for a reason, and that reason isn't that 500m+ people are braindead morons who "can't tell that they're being scammed."

Around the Network
Raistline said:

I thought so at first but after reading a few of the aricles it seems like the site owner is trying to report with serious intent.

It's not a satire/fake news site. They report real information in a lighthearted manner.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Microsoft stopped apples advances into the gaming realm by buying halo up from under them. After that I would have reason to belive that apple would have reservations based on how cut throat the industry can be. They were undercut before they could plant one foot down.

Versus_Evil said:

Yes it will be a glorious console

Will be underpowered
Will be hilarious expensive
Will come in 5 different colours except black weirdly
Will require you to connect to itunes at one point
And will inevitably have an update the takes a giant shit on the os

It sounds familiar to me, but don't know...

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

i prefer orange

Hunting Season is done...