By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Look ioi :D

blogs are already using your new graphs

http://nintendo-revolution.blogspot.com/

Scroll a bit down and you'll see your graphs used in a pretty comprehensive analyse of the downward spiral on the PS3

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network

Better be careful ioi, people have been wanting your head on a chopping block for a while now. I didn't know how famous you were until I started going to other forums... ;)

Yeah, Neogaf even has a sticky about banning people who post VGCharts numbers.

So ioi, are you going to adjust the ps3 numbers to the 2.97 like you have for the 360 about 5 times in the last 2 months or leave them how they are? I know there's no way they have sold 350k in the last month or so. 100k in america + 40k in japan + the rest of the world does not equal 350k.

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%

Where is 350k and 2.97m coming from??

And Neogaf and VG Chartz have never seen eye to eye, what is the problem ioi?

Around the Network

Nice work - I thought the graphs would do the trick. Already I can see substantially more users on the forum ;)

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Dolla Dolla said:
Yeah, Neogaf even has a sticky about banning people who post VGCharts numbers.

Neogaffers are just jealous of this site

Xzbeat said:

Where is 350k and 2.97m coming from??

And Neogaf and VG Chartz have never seen eye to eye, what is the problem ioi?

3.31 - 2.97 is about 350k to me.  That's all.  Just asking him what he thinks about that and if he's thinking about lowering it.  Ps3 numbers are rarely readjusted here.  

2.97m is the estimate from that article - not the same as the figures on this site. What are you going on about you madman?

I'm a madman because i ask a simple question to somebody? What the hell is wrong with you? Do you have a hardon for sony and the simple act of acting a question to the guy who runs the numbers on the site hurts your feelings somehow? Honestly, you're irrelevant in this conversation, I'm not asking you anything here. Thank you.