By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Star Wars: Battlefront Beta and Price Drop Have Increased PS4 Sales

I have it on good authority that an exclusive Rockstar game would increase sales by over 9,000....

Around the Network
jlmurph2 said:
CosmicSex said:

You said "That isn't sales increase percentage, its position increase percentage."

So say what you mean.  Don't expect me to read your mind over the internet.  

If you saw the previous title it said "Increased PS4 sales by up to 438%". Which is inaccurate.

Don't single out my post when there's multiple addressing the same thing. Its the reason the title was changed.

Fair enough.

Just wanted to say....the beta is fun as hell!!!

Goodnightmoon said:

The numbers are wrong, and while I´m sure the console will have a big boost, is kind of normal to see it so high the same 24 hours where the price drop was announced.

I like all that evidence you posted with your claim that OP's numbers are wrong. Do you just look for Playstation threads in hopes that you can attempt to take the wind out of the PS4's sails?

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Azuren said:
Goodnightmoon said:

The numbers are wrong, and while I´m sure the console will have a big boost, is kind of normal to see it so high the same 24 hours where the price drop was announced.

I like all that evidence you posted with your claim that OP's numbers are wrong. Do you just look for Playstation threads in hopes that you can attempt to take the wind out of the PS4's sails?

No, genious, the title of the thread was changed by a moderator because it was wrong and there are more comments here pointing this too, inform yourself before doing stupid acusations.