By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Spain September 2015 charts

Ka-pi96 said:
bananaking21 said:
Forza didnt even chart. this game is doing horrible in the UK and now spain. next week we will see how it did in the USA. but chances are this game didnt do well at all.

Destiny the taken king didnt even chart as well. surprised to see that.

and what a shitty chart. 7 of the 10 games are football. just two MGS SKU's and one mario maker.

Shitty? nah, that's a good thing! Spain FTW!

naaa. let them get rid of del bosque then i might cheer for them. 

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
HollyGamer said:
Player2 said:
twintail said:
Spain always so PS heavy? I know its EU and all, just clarifying..

Yes. Here we don't have consoles, we have "la Play".

That's mean a lot beautiful latin girls playing Playstation 4

Latina/latino people are the ones from South/Central America. Spanish people are just... white.

No. Original latin countries are from Europe mainly Portugal, Spain, France, Italy and Romania. 

Ka-pi96 said:
ruimartiniman said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Latina/latino people are the ones from South/Central America. Spanish people are just... white.

No. Original latin countries are from Europe mainly Portugal, Spain, France, Italy and Romania. 

Yeah but they aren't really called latin countries. The term latino/latina is used specifically to refer to people from central/south America with heritage from those countries.

Let's admit, though, that Central and South Americans carried the culture from Spain and Portugal. The only ones that don't have Iberian routes in Latin America, like some rural indigenous people, never refer to themselves as latino/latina. So if you think a girl from Málaga has the "latina flair" then you're being pretty accurate. 

This is coming from an expat Nicaraguan (Spanish/Dutch descent) who considers Spaniards to be culturally the same as me. :P 

OT: 

I sometimes feel that my friend group of three Spanish nintendo fanboys might be the only ones that exist. That Playstation domination is real. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

c03n3nj0 said:
Ka-pi96 said:
ruimartiniman said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Yeah but they aren't really called latin countries. The term latino/latina is used specifically to refer to people from central/south America with heritage from those countries.

Let's admit, though, that Central and South Americans carried the culture from Spain and Portugal. The only ones that don't have Iberian routes in Latin America, like some rural indigenous people, never refer to themselves as latino/latina. So if you think a girl from Málaga has the "latina flair" then you're being pretty accurate. 

This is coming from an expat Nicaraguan (Spanish/Dutch descent) who considers Spaniards to be culturally the same as me. :P

True, but the origin from this discussion was someone saying that plenty of latin girls would be playing Playstation. It didn't seem to me that he was interested in cultural stuff

I'd bet he'll be dissapointed when he discovers that instead of looking like south american women, Spanish girls look like British girls with slightly darker hair.

Player2 said:
c03n3nj0 said:
Ka-pi96 said:
ruimartiniman said:
Ka-pi96 said:

True, but the origin from this discussion was someone saying that plenty of latin girls would be playing Playstation. It didn't seem to me that he was interested in cultural stuff

I'd bet he'll be dissapointed when he discovers that instead of looking like south american women, Spanish girls look like British girls with slightly darker hair.

Nah dude, not even. Spain has got the tanned Mediterranean look down. (No offense to all pasty white British people. I love youse <3) 

Unless he was talking about, like, mestizo women. Latinas can look like a whole lot of things to be honest. 

*is enjoying the off-topicness* 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:
Player2 said:
c03n3nj0 said:

Nah dude, not even. Spain has got the tanned Mediterranean look down. (No offense to all pasty white British people. I love youse <3) 

Unless he was talking about, like, mestizo women. Latinas can look like a whole lot of things to be honest. 

*is enjoying the off-topicness* 

Not really, I know how the people around me look like. It's true that some folks look like they are tanned all the year (like Pedro, the footballer), but still the majority of spanish people has white skin.

If you aren't convinced take a look at our 2015 basketball team:

To me all of them look white (and this pic was taken in September, after the summer), and Mirotic doesn't stand out.