By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (Review) | ZyroXZ2

Let's get one thing important out of the way first: if you're looking for a racing sim, this game isn't for you. However, if you just can't resist cars and Top Gear like me, you couldn't resist giving this game a spin...

https://youtu.be/1eGrbONO10A

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!
^^/
Around the Network

I got the game about 3 weeks ago and I enjoy it a lot. I'm not even a car racing guy. I play it in between single player games as a break.

No offense, but your British accent really is pretty horrible!

method114 said:
I got the game about 3 weeks ago and I enjoy it a lot. I'm not even a car racing guy. I play it in between single player games as a break.

I think NOT being a car/racing guy is probably part of it, lol... After playing vastly superior racers, it's very different for me xD

Teeqoz said:

No offense, but you skipped around in the video

^^/
ZyroXZ2 said:
Teeqoz said:

I didn't though

Even though you commented on it yourself, I just felt the need to reaffirm your self-criticism

Around the Network
Teeqoz said:
ZyroXZ2 said:
Teeqoz said:

I didn't though

Even though you commented on it yourself, I just felt the need to reaffirm your self-criticism

W-Why would you kick a dead horse?! D:'

^^/

Rise of the Tomb Raider is still easily one of 2015's best games, and as such, I had no trouble buying the game's season pass. Let's see how the Baba Yaga story DLC stacks up, shall we?

https://youtu.be/p-K48Z4-ncM

^^/

About to watch your review but aside from an awesome bid fight, I was disappointed. Let's see if we agree!

d21lewis said:
About to watch your review but aside from an awesome bid fight, I was disappointed. Let's see if we agree!

The wha?! "Bid" fight? O.o

^^/
ZyroXZ2 said:
d21lewis said:

The wha?! "Bid" fight? O.o

I use Swype on my phone. If I don't pay close attention, it always chooses the wrong word. Sometimes, the wrong sexy word!

For the record, your review was pretty spot on. I forgot about the new how.  Need to test that bad boy out!