By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mafia Round 71 - Game Thread - Metal Gear - Mafia Wins!

Tagged games:

Mike321 said:
I already said who I think should be voted, not much talk about other suspects happened so I really see no reason to keep posting until today, the final day.

Theproof brings a good point, out of my three suspects, Platina and Mr. playstation are the least active. Now platina was the last on my list but he hasn't shown up since the day I mentioned him and he hasn't claimed who he thinks did this. Mr. did said something to defend himself, then he claimed that Xander was his supect, yet he did not put a lot of reasons on the table.

They have been lurking hard, and haven't said a word about who they think did this (or care to elaborate). So like I tried to do last time, I say we focus on them (I also mentioned axum In my suspects but he has shown up the most)

Well this is our first Mafia game ( Platina's first Mafia game on VGC as mentioned in his second post and my first ever Mafia game ) so yeah it's kind of obvious that we'll be lurking ( and considering how most people haven't been that active, I wouldn't say that me and Platina are lurking hard.) 

Also why did you remove Axum from your main suspects list so easily. He has only posted one more post than me ever since you mentioned him and btw,when Platina was first called out for inactivity he quickly posted the reason why.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Around the Network
Mr.Playstation said:
Mike321 said:
I already said who I think should be voted, not much talk about other suspects happened so I really see no reason to keep posting until today, the final day.

Theproof brings a good point, out of my three suspects, Platina and Mr. playstation are the least active. Now platina was the last on my list but he hasn't shown up since the day I mentioned him and he hasn't claimed who he thinks did this. Mr. did said something to defend himself, then he claimed that Xander was his supect, yet he did not put a lot of reasons on the table.

They have been lurking hard, and haven't said a word about who they think did this (or care to elaborate). So like I tried to do last time, I say we focus on them (I also mentioned axum In my suspects but he has shown up the most)

Well this is our first Mafia game ( Platina's first Mafia game on VGC as mentioned in his second post and my first ever Mafia game ) so yeah it's kind of obvious that we'll be lurking ( and considering how most people haven't been that active, I wouldn't say that me and Platina are lurking hard.) 

Also why did you remove Axum from your main suspects list so easily. He has only posted one more post than me ever since you mentioned him and btw,when Platina was first called out for inactivity he quickly posted the reason why.

I did not remove him, I just said he has shown up. I´m still watching him

Mike321 said:
Mr.Playstation said:

I would consider only referring to Axum using a bracket while making a whole paragraph about me and Platina as removing him. Also as I mentioned above he only posted one more post than me so I don't see how you consider him as the only person that's showed up.

Mr.Playstation said:
Mike321 said:

I would consider only referring to Axum using a bracket while making a whole paragraph about me and Platina as removing him. Also as I mentioned above he only posted one more post than me so I don't see how you consider him as the only person that's showed up.

You want me to focus on Axum so bad, I wonder why? Are you guilty, so you want to redirect the attention to someone else?  Do you suspect him? If you do you care to elaborate? Or do you have any other suspects? I know you called out Xander, he answered you and then you just let your argument go. 

TruckOSaurus said:

***************************************************************************************************************
The day was supposed to end tonight at 7PM but since activity has only started to pick recently, I'll be extending Day Two until Sunday at 7PM.

Your host, TruckOSaurus
***************************************************************************************************************

Might I request which timezone? Because if it is your timezone then we should probably get the hammer down, with three hours to go.

Also my biggest concerm right now is how quickly Mr. Playstation jumped to the defense of Platina, despite having no real logic to and also trying to pin the attention back onto Axum. It might be nothing but it seems like an odd tactic to repeatedly try and clear one other person and divert attention to a third, when the suspect pool is realistically a group of three right now.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Mike321 said:
Mr.Playstation said:

You want me to focus on Axum so bad, I wonder why?

I don't want you to focus on Axum. What I want is for you to not have double standards and starts removing people from your lists for reasons that only seem to exist in your head.

Are you guilty, so you want to redirect the attention to someone else?

Funny how you've been doing this the whole game.

Do you suspect him?If you do you care to elaborate?

I suspect everyone, I believe everyone is guilty until proven innocent and so far no one's come close to even be considered innocent.

Or do you have any other suspects?

Not going to lie my main suspects are Platina, Zero and Xander. As you mentioned Platina hasn't been active though he's definately not my main suspect. Also he's been a bit too timid for my tastes and not bringing much to the table in terms of discussion. Zero has been too "Helpful" trying to constantly be on the good side. Xander well he's my main suspect for the reasons mentioned above and since Xander is working with another user I would assume Trucks would have given him the killer role which must be the role which requires the most thought and strategy.

I know you called out Xander, he answered you and then you just let your argument go. 

Why keep on going with it? His post was enough. He didn't explain the Big Boss post and only decided to say that Sony Girl hasn't been active and hence why she hasn't posted a single post. Which imo was the easiest point to defend.

Sorry Mr. but you are acting too defensive I´m starting to suspect you the most, I just said axum is not out of my list, I´m still watching. Funny thing is out of the three suspects I mentioned you are the one arguing with me the most. Also why are you are getting so defensive all of a sudden about my latests post, but when I first came up with my theory you only dedicated a post to defend yourself? See here is my new theory, you are just trying to look clean so hard because it´s the last day.

If you were innocent you wouldn´t argue with me about why I removed Axum out of my list, instead you would give me reasons not to suspect you. So far you haven´t done that and since this is the last day to vote, I can say with confidence that I´ll vote for you. You should learn for platina, because while I still suspect him for lurking, you coming out so defensive with no arguments other than "why you removed this guy from the list"? tells me you are guilty.

Mr.Playstation said:
Mike321 said:

I really dislike having to use this excuse but it really is the case.. :/

Indeed is my first Mafia game on VGC, and technically, is my first Mafia game ever (unless you count The Resistance as a Mafia variant)

Really don't know what to say because in my 2nd post, I got pinpointed right away so I've been thinking that not saying anything is better, because by saying something, you get targetted.. like with Mike's example. But being inactive makes you look suspicious.. and then there are the super active people that don't get targetted at all (prof, spurge, zero etc) so I really don't have any idea on who's who

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Mike321 said:
Sorry Mr. but you are acting too defensive I´m starting to suspect you the most, I just said axum is not out of my list, I´m still watching. Funny thing is out of the three suspects I mentioned you are the one arguing with me the most. Also why are you are getting so defensive all of a sudden about my latests post, but when I first came up with my theory you only dedicated a post to defend yourself? See here is my new theory, you are just trying to look clean so hard because it´s the last day.

If you were innocent you wouldn´t argue with me about why I removed Axum out of my list, instead you would give me reasons not to suspect you. So far you haven´t done that and since this is the last day to vote, I can say with confidence that I´ll vote for you. You should learn for platina, because while I still suspect him for lurking, you coming out so defensive with no arguments other than "why you removed this guy from the list"? tells me you are guilty.

Why didn't you quote me. Hoping that I won't notice that you contradicted yourself in just two paragraphs and so that I don't keep on piling the heat.

Your new theory exclusivelly targets me and Platina while removing Axum, so that's why I'm defending my case more.

You still haven't answered why you have removed Axum from your list. Why did you place him in brackets ( Claiming activity as your reason ) when in fact he has had around the same acivity as me. The reason is only known to you and as of yet you still have to spill the beans.

You can say all you want, that he's still a main suspect in your head but your words and sentence structure show another story. Could it possible be a freudian slip?

If you're so tough ( and certain ) why didn't you vote for me already in your last post. It doesn't take much energy to bold the words " I vote Mr.Playstation"

Unless you state soon why you've removed Axum from your list. It's become crystal clear  that you and Axum are Mafia.

I just don´t like spamming quotes. Voting ends in a couple of hours so no reason to rush.

Ok so just for the fun of pleasing you: Attention town, Axum has been added (even when he never left it) to my suspect list, so my list is this: Platina, Mr. and Axum.

There you go Mr. now please tell me: what exactly did me adding Axum to my list changes your current situation?
I´ll tell you, nothing. You are still looking guilty, you are still acting defensive. Do you realize my list is not what all think, but rather just what I think? If other members agree with me then good but at the end of the day it´s my personal theory.

Sorry, but your "me and axum are mafia" theory is an accusation based on you being mad because I suspect you. This proves even further that you acting too defensive and you can´t handle the pressure because you are just putting the blame in someone that looks at you as a threat.

You are not helping your case, and once most of the town sees the way you are acting they will vote for you. I´ll give you a tip since you don´t play mafia a lot: the provocative player wins when he gets the reaction he wants. I did not expected such a defensive reaction but boy did you surprised me