By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US October monthly bestsellers and general Amazon based discussion

#11 PS4 Destiny Bundle
#26 PS4 TLOUR Bundle
#41 XB1 Halo Bundle
#73 XB1 Madden Bundle
#74 PS4 Black Ops Bundle
#78 PS4 Star Wars Bundle
#89 PS4 Fool's Edition
#95 XB1 Gears Bundle

This could change shortly ...

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
Normchachoo said:
We are the fucking crusaders you stupid niggers. When I'm in East LA I roll down my window and pull out my .44 and shoot chimps like you. We crusaders are here to avenger Jaeekm johnson aka Big Cheese for the crimes committed by the dark lord ReviewTechUSA. #NeverForget #Uncheesed #Unforgiven

If I knew how to report, I would have already (count yourself lucky).

BOOM and so it begins

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/...up-lower-cost/

Since the launch of PS4, we have been thrilled with the amount of gamers jumping into the world of PlayStation for the first time. If you haven’t made the jump yet, and you’re starting early on your holiday wish list, I have good news – we’re dropping the price of the PlayStation 4 system in the U.S. and Canada. Starting tomorrow, October 9, you’ll be able to pick up PS4 starting at the new price of $349.99 USD / $429.99 CAD (MSRP). Our goal at PlayStation has always been to provide the best gameplay experiences at the best value, and we feel this new compelling price will open the doors to even more gamers that have yet to purchase a system.

Over the past few months, we’ve introduced a number of bundles that feature some of the biggest games coming to PS4 this holiday season. Here’s a snapshot of the new prices for the current PS4 hardware lineup:

(Taken from Neogaf)

X1Gates said:
Normchachoo said:
We are the fucking crusaders you stupid niggers. When I'm in East LA I roll down my window and pull out my .44 and shoot chimps like you. We crusaders are here to avenger Jaeekm johnson aka Big Cheese for the crimes committed by the dark lord ReviewTechUSA. #NeverForget #Uncheesed #Unforgiven

the opition to report is right next to the qoute botton

animegaming said:
X1Gates said:

the opition to report is right next to the qoute botton

lmao, I blame it on early morning syndrom 

Around the Network
X1Gates said:
BOOM and so it begins

Since the launch of PS4, we have been thrilled with the amount of gamers jumping into the world of PlayStation for the first time. If you haven’t made the jump yet, and you’re starting early on your holiday wish list, I have good news – we’re dropping the price of the PlayStation 4 system in the U.S. and Canada. Starting tomorrow, October 9, you’ll be able to pick up PS4 starting at the new price of $349.99 USD / $429.99 CAD (MSRP). Our goal at PlayStation has always been to provide the best gameplay experiences at the best value, and we feel this new compelling price will open the doors to even more gamers that have yet to purchase a system.

Over the past few months, we’ve introduced a number of bundles that feature some of the biggest games coming to PS4 this holiday season. Here’s a snapshot of the new prices for the current PS4 hardware lineup:

(Taken from Neogaf)

I knew it. The uncharted collection is the perfect time to cut the price considering 80% of current ps4 owners haven't played the series before. 

Now a truly epic sales battle begins. 

UltimateGamer1982 said:
X1Gates said:
BOOM and so it begins

(Taken from Neogaf)

I knew it. The uncharted collection is the perfect time to cut the price considering 80% of current ps4 owners haven't played the series before. 

A truly epic sales battle indeed.

I wonder what will MS do to counter this. This will be fun to watch..(grabs popcorn)

SystemFailed said:
UltimateGamer1982 said:

I wonder what will MS do to counter this. This will be fun to watch..(grabs popcorn)

I have a feeling there will be another "promotion" coming soon. 

(grabs some of your popcorn since I don't have any)

You two are gong to look a right pair of Charlies sat there for a whole day with a bucket full of popcorn ...

The PS5 Exists. 

UltimateGamer1982 said:
SystemFailed said:

I have a feeling there will be another "promotion" coming soon. 

(grabs some of your popcorn since I don't have any)

I think you're right, maybe they will pull off another temporary price cut promotion or just undrercut ps4 price. I just don't see them giving up Halo month and the holiday season easily.

(Bring some soda will ya?) Lol