By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - So Gamestop sent me my Halo 5 Master Chief Controller early.

What's up guys. Back again with pics of a controller that Gamestop has about 5 days early. I got my Spartan Locke controller from Amazon so that'll be coming on the official release date :(

More pics here: http://imgur.com/a/rX6uW

Around the Network

ahh I want one, best looking Xbone controller along with the White one IMO

iceland said:
ahh I want one, best looking Xbone controller along with the White one IMO

Definitely. But I couldn't choose between Lunar White, MC and Spartan Locke so I got all 3.

I got my Master Chief one from the Microsoft Store yesterday. They shipped it on Tuesday. I guess the Microsoft Store released it before everyone else.

I absolutely love it! The attention to detail is incredible! I can't wait to pick up the Locke on later this month.

Looks nice.. But why are you taking the photo in your bathroom? Ignore this question if thats your gaming room

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:
Looks nice.. But why are you taking the photo in your bathroom? Ignore this question if thats your gaming room

I'm at work (Hotel front desk). It was outside my apartment door when I was leaving out so I felt like bringing it.

Why would I have pens in a bathroom?

jlmurph2 said:
NiKKoM said:

I'm at work (Hotel front desk). It was outside my apartment door when I was leaving out so I felt like bringing it.

Why would I have pens in a bathroom?

ow. it looked like a handcleaning bottle and tootbrushes to me.. xD

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

If only I had the money...

Looks nice, maybe I'll get one down the line.

Looks cool.

Looks cool :) I receive my Lock one (if you order it on Microsoft.ca/com they are sending it right away too), but my Master Chief one is on Amazon hehe So I'll have to wait.