By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Cinemassacre's Monster Madness 2015

New video today, about Frozen, no, not the Disney movie.

I saw it on theaters back when it came out, thought it had a sweet poster, movie itself is alright, not very scary but enjoyable.

They bring an interesting point on how movies can be forgotten depending on the title, like if another movie with the same title shows up later and ends up being really popular the first one is forgotten as it's the case here, when you mention Frozen noone thinks of the horror movie, but of the Disney movie and as such the horror movie becomes difficult to find, it's interesting to think how many movies might've been forgotten this way.

Also the guy that plays iceman on Xmen is on this one, that's pretty funny.

Around the Network

I prefer the old style of monster madness with James speaking over footage of the movies.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

New review up, will have to look that one up.

New video up, Stephen King's Misery.

Been waiting a long time for this one, more Stephen King reviews are expected, hopefully we also get The Shinning.

Suspiria is my favorite horror movie of all time. Watch the review if you've never seen it.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

New video up, the whole movie is no youtube btw, public domain and all.

Watched Poultrygeist the other night, it's as crazy and fucked up as they described it.

New video up, Candyman.

I remember watching it on VHS back in the day, it was terrifying, one of my favorites now.

New video up, Little Shop of Horrors.

Better watch the 80s remake.

The Silence of the Lambs for today.

That's an amazing movie, I was actually surprised that many people don't consider it a horror movie, when discussing with co workers long ago most considered it a thriller rather than horror, because horror movies don't win oscars.

The Human Centipede.

Don't ever watch it, don't look it up, don't even read the wikipedia entry, stay away from that movie as much as possible.

Mike's reaction after James mentions the title sums up the whole thing.