By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - White Gears of War Ultimate Bundle announced at $349 + New Kinect bundle at $499

KiigelHeart said:
AEGRO said:
VERY underwhelming.

You seem very passionate of Xbox one bundles. Looking for a nice deal to buy one?

I pass bro.

Around the Network
AEGRO said:
KiigelHeart said:

You seem very passionate of Xbox one bundles. Looking for a nice deal to buy one?

I pass bro.

Thought as much 😊

AEGRO said:
VERY underwhelming.

Very big understatement.

White Gears one is sexy. Betting a black friday deal to see it under $300.

I suppose I shall wait for the Black Friday deals then. Sadly have not seen a bundle good enough to spur a purchase yet but I am hopeful that will change.

" It has never been about acknowledgement when you achieve something. When you are acknowledged, then and only then can you achieve something. Always have your friends first to achieve your goals later." - OnlyForDisplay

Around the Network
kitler53 said:
poklane said:
The $349 500GB White XB1 bundle with GoW is exclusive to Walmart http://news.xbox.com/2015/10/xbox-one-special-edition-gears-of-war-and-xbox-one-with-kinect-bundles

wtf.  i was just about to say that gears bundle is easily the best one yet and it's exclusive to walmart?!?  talk about shooting oneself in the foot.

How exactly is that shooting oneself in the foot Walmart is still the largest retailer in North America.

Well, most people may think that those bundles are a disappointment. However Sony must be very happy with all these announcements. I can't wait for the Black Friday numbers.

yeah sony's bundles are much better, sorry but i really thought MS would kill it with bundles like last year

Going to wait for a slim bundle before I replace mine. I do like it in white. Still rockin the Sunset Overdrive version myself.

Protendo said:
Going to wait for a slim bundle before I get my replace mine. I do like it in white. Still rockin the Sunset Overdrive version myself.

Same here but if I had money to waist I would get the limited edition Forza 6, X1 even though I already have the game.