By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Last game you intend to buy by the end of 2015?

What's the last game you intend to buy by the end of this year?

For me, it's Xenoblade Chronicles X Special Edition

Preordered, and ready to go!

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

Well I'm hoping to get Halo 5 and xenoblade chronicles X..

Probably Fallout 4, but I am probably forgetting something.

Xenoblade

Xenoblade Special Edition. My PS4 is less than two days old and I've already got five games owned or paid for. After Battlefront and Fallout I've gotta take a break with my PS4 spending...to go back and spend for the Wii U.

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!

Around the Network

Don't remember release dates that we'll, but I'm pretty certain it's star wars that releases latest.. Who knows though, maybe all I need is fallout

Fallout 4 or xenoblade

Nothing for me..

There are definitely 2015 games I want, but I won't be getting them until they drop in price or go on sale

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Probably Just Cause 3, which is coming on December iirc.

I just bough Tearaway Unfolded, so there were only 3 upcoming games that I was interested: NFS, which turned out to be an always online title, so I decided to wait for a big price drop next year... not paying $60 for a fucking title that requires internet conection. The second one was Battlefront, which I fastly realized how bad it was shaping to be, so that one I decided to not buy at all. And the third one option is JC3, the only one that I have a chance of buying this year if they don't screw up. If not, Tearaway Unfolded will be my last game.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

If Shantae Half Genie Hero makes it out this year, then that. Also XCX of course, but I'm still debating dat pre-order though.