By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Homeless man wails as his dog friend is forcefully stripped away from him by Animal Rights Activists

Fucking terrorists.
Despicable.
Why not offer some money for the dog in exchange for it. Rather than assaulting him than stealing it.

Around the Network

If those ARA are telling the truth (the not so homeless guy was using the dog as a begging tool), then I agree with what was done.

Ka-pi96 said:
Derek89 said:
If those ARA are telling the truth (the not so homeless guy was using the dog as a begging tool), then I agree with what was done.

Even if that was the case shouldn't it be the police doing something (although I don't think begging for money regardless of whether people are homeless or not is illegal anyways) rather than some vigilante bullshit like this?

Yeah, I agree. The police should be doing something, but, according to those ARA, they weren't, so they did. That said, I don't think it is about the begging per se, but keeping the dog in not optimal conditions, unnecessarily, for selfish reasons.

TBH, I'm glad the police wasn't there first, because then that dog would have probably gone to a shelter and it is not much better for too long in there.

This is all assumption, of course, as I don't know if those ARA are telling the truth (not that they are "of course" lying, but maybe they themselves don't "really" know) about that guy being a "roma".

Ka-pi96 said:
Derek89 said:
Ka-pi96 said:
Derek89 said:

Even if that was the case shouldn't it be the police doing something (although I don't think begging for money regardless of whether people are homeless or not is illegal anyways) rather than some vigilante bullshit like this?

Yeah, I agree. The police should be doing something, but, according to those ARA, they weren't, so they did. That said, I don't think it is about the begging per se, but keeping the dog in not optimal conditions for selfish reasons.

TBH, I'm glad the police wasn't there first, because then that dog would have probably gone to a shelter and it is not much better for too long in there.

How do you know the dog wasn't being kept in optimal conditions? If he wasn't actually homeless then it would have had a home to go to with him and was no doubt getting fed well too. Plus it would have been spending a lot of time outside, which for a dog isn't really a bad thing.

I don't know if the dog was or wasn't in optimal conditions. I don't think we really know anything about this story, for sure. That's why I started my comment with "if" and edited my post above saying that the uncertainty in all of this doesn't help to make a grounded judgement.

Those pieces of shit. They had no right to just remove the animal from him. They are extremist, all right. They should see themselves in the video to see how idiotic they acted.

Around the Network
Seniorfarts said:
All you dumb fucks defending the homeless man should seriously consider changing your outlook on life. You rather have the dog live with some bum in the cold streets with a lack of food and get sick, rather than with people who know what they are doing and find the dog a proper home?

Grow a pair of balls you fucking tender buttfucks.

Take it easy, we all know this is the dog napper from the video with the white sweatshirt and tight ass pants. How did you get those on anyways? 

What the everloving fuck has this world come to...

Was that tall activist wearing skinny jeans or yoga pants? Either way, way too old to be wearing shit like that.

Help the man to help the dog... You morons.

They named it Vegan? They should be the ones assaulted for animal cruelty. They probably intend on giving that dog a vegan diet (being an omnivorous creature, dogs require meat proteins to stay healthy. Plant proteins are incomplete and "shitty", and would leave the dog malnourished and sickly.)

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames