By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - [Rocket League] The Offical VGC Tournament - Looking for interested players

All right I invited about 10 people over psn so far we'll see what they say. As soon as I get PC access I'll ask people over vgc

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network

Region: Europe

General Availability: Weekends from  12:00  to 24:00 (GMT+1)

Team partner(s): 2 non-VGC partners (Vivster has played with both of them as well)

Team name(optional): The A-team

Ability to record gameplay: Yes

FYI we're only in this for fun! After having played some 3v3s with this same team I can't exactly say I'm confident in our winning abilities

Ok I've done my part! Invited around 20 people personally. If I think of more people I'll ask them too

And if you're super serious about this I could say something on Reddit too

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Teeqoz said:

Team partner(s): 2 non-VGC partners (Vivster has played with both of them as well)

FYI we're only in this for fun! After having played some 3v3s with this same team I can't exactly say I'm confident in our winning abilities

Cannon fodder is always welcome.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
Teeqoz said:

I hope Reim kicks you ass.

Besides, your total playtime is twice of that of our team combined.

Around the Network
Teeqoz said:
vivster said:

If there is a 1v1 tournament, I will get my ass throughly kicked, don't worry.

My playtime means nothing. I'm still a rookie at heart.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

ReimTime said:

Ok I've done my part! Invited around 20 people personally. If I think of more people I'll ask them too

Well it was supposed to be a VGC tournament. I don't think I have the chops for creating a free open tournament.

vivster said:
Teeqoz said:

If there is a 1v1 tournament, I will get my ass throughly kicked, don't worry.

My playtime means nothing. I'm still a rookie at heart.

If there's a 1v1 tournament I could probably come close to beating you

Oh yeah, playtime means nooothiiing.

PS: Keep it a VGC tournament pl0x

vivster said:
ReimTime said:

Well it was supposed to be a VGC tournament. I don't think I have the chops for creating a free open tournament.

You're probably right.

Anyhow I have a yes from Bell_Cranel and 2 maybes from other folks

#1 Amb-ass-ador

I'm willing to help make up the numbers for any teams playing on the Aussie servers. I'm available most nights (NZ time).

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix