By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Lets Be Friends! Christmas Edition

Slade6alpha said:

I'm apparently racist against Japanese games, so I guess your club wouldn't allow me to join. Tis a shame. I wish you luck in your endeavors Vs.

Edit: Shit's in my sig if you want to add me. 

Hey, me too!

See this is why we're besties

Around the Network

I'm not the kind that just posts his PSN ID, but what the heck...

PSN ID: jones_md

Right now I'm so involved in Metal Gear Solid V and soon after in Metal Gear Online, but I also have GTA V, Farcry 4 and The Last of Us: Remastered. And some FTP like Dead or Alive 5: Last Round Core Fighters and Warframe, which I play mostly on PC.

My XBL gamertag is UnbarredDuke04 I don't remember my NNiD

PSN:leafy_bug

XBL: LeafyBug07

Steam: outlawauron

NNID: outlawauron

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

BraLoD said:
Angelus said:

Hey, me too!

See this is why we're besties

How can you be racist against japanese games when you love LoD and Shenmue?

Every rule needs exceptions

Around the Network

Steam ID is Annexor. Feel free to add me. Just if anybody is interested: I play pretty much nothing other than Civ 5 (with a few exceptions) on my steam account.

BraLoD said:
Angelus said:

Every rule needs exceptions

Such remarkable exceptions, I must say

But do you really dislike jap games?

Mostly, yes.

I've stated this before in other threads but basically I always feel one of two very extreme ways about Japanese games. Either I completely hate them, to the point that just looking at them annoys me (and sadly, the vast majority of them seem to fall under this category), or they are some of my favorite games ever. No middle ground whatsoever. 

Hunting Season is done...

Well, you are against evil, so that's a good start. Though I mostly play on Ninten consoles...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Versus_Evil said:
Cloudman said:
Well, you are against evil, so that's a good start. Though I mostly play on Ninten consoles...

This thread is non console specific, so pretty much everyone of any console is welcome :)

Oh, so that's how this thread works. Thanks for the clarification. o:

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread