By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - RAGE: why nintendo always do stupid stuff

So i was playing splatoon, i m a noob (yes i admit that), and after hours of training i finally make myself to A- rank .

anyway, sometimes i m really really pissed that they put me to battle with S rank players, which i get killed more than 10 times in a match. i can deal with this, until TODAY, which i battle with 2-3 S rank players while my team only have A ~ A-. i tried to quit and rejoin but god damn it i am always in the team that has similar rank with me (around A-) but my oppenent always have more than 2 S~S+. i lost 8 battle continuely and i am so pissed as i know this can simply be modify by nintendo to make the battle more "fair" by allocate higher rank player to each team equally instead all putting them all in the same team. (For example if they have 2 S+,let each team has 1 S+ player.

i know this only happens occasionally, but it happened to me 8 times IN A ROW today and i ended up dropping to B+ again.

what i want is them to make the game fair.

sry for my bad english - it is not my 1st language

Around the Network

Looks like it's time to drop Nintendo for another console company, have you considered the Ouya?

Something tells me you could reign in Ouya online games, owning online matches as if you were the only one online.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Git gud m8.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Really? That's why Nintendo is stupid? Not because of all the YouTube mishaps they have?
Anyway, a lot of online shooters are something like this. Don't just blame Nintendo.

that's too bad... ask them for Ranking Compensation!

Switch!!!

Around the Network

I completely agree, it's stupid. Don't stress so much over your rank though, it's obviously beyond your control so your rank going down is not your fault.

The instant I stopped caring about my rank and started caring more about playing really challenging matches was the instant I started to have more fun and less frustration.

In order to be the best you have to beat the best.

Ranking is a general measure of player skill. The general skill difference between an A and S ranking is minuscule (in my opinion). It is entire possible that some of the A rank players in your team were previously S ranking (just happened to have a few odd days), so blaming the letters marked against a players isn't the right thing to do here.

I honestly believe you are venting your anger at Nintendo for having a bad day in splatoon. These things happen

I actually welcome this kind of stuff in Mario Kart.

I have roughly 8000 VR and I get consistently matched against people with 10k+ VR, maybe even getting a few 99999 VR players, too.

Others seem to quit quickly, while I just go along for the ride and try to learn what I can.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

ihatefatkatz said:

Ranking is a general measure of player skill. The general skill difference between an A and S ranking is minuscule (in my opinion). It is entire possible that some of the A rank players in your team were previously S ranking (just happened to have a few odd days), so blaming the letters marked against a players isn't the right thing to do here.

I honestly believe you are venting your anger at Nintendo for having a bad day in splatoon. These things happen

You'd think the best players would have matches with the best players. Think about it for the S ranked guys just playing noobs all the time.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

ArchangelMadzz said:
ihatefatkatz said:

You'd think the best players would have matches with the best players. Think about it for the S ranked guys just playing noobs all the time.

This is the case in splatoon

In rank battles, S rank players are against similar ranked players and A rank players. So essentially you are playing against experienced and high skilled players. The skill gap between S and A ranks isn't that big.

On the other hand, Noobs play against noobs until they are good enough to get to the top.

OP justs happened to have a bad run today. Tough luck, don't blame nintendo.