By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Netflix 2016 lineup looking solid

DevilRising said:
I personally didn't get Netflix for new exclusive shows. If I wanted that, I'd get cable again.

Don't get me wrong, I liked Daredevil okay. But when I originally got Netflix, it was for the DVD service they provided, which I do still use. And when their streaming actually became worth a shit (IE they added content worth actually watching), it was nice. Until I had to pay double my old bill to have both streaming and dvds.

But ultimately, if they're going to spend money to add things, I would far rather they add more OLD shows that I either never saw, or might want to watch again. That is where the value would lie for me, more than anything else. I really could care less, personally, about them producing shows, trying to compete with cable. Netflix wasn't created to compete with cable, and it really shouldn't try. I'm not saying they SHOULDN'T produce their own shows. Only that I wish they'd focus more of their time and money back on getting older shows that I'd actually want to bother watching, is all.

Well, I think we only have to win with Netflix making new shows and movies, they`re sure set the bar really high. Netflix perceived that they needed to have original content because all contracts on partners content are temporary, this why their movie line-up change so fast, they close deals for 1 or 2 years, and than the movie or series we like just go away. This why if someone really love a particular movie or series, the best thing to do is to buy it from a digital store like itunes or a BD or DVD of it, because since the deals are temporary, it may go away anytime. Their DVD over mail service still work? Well, here in Brazil they already started being streaming only.

Around the Network

I cancel my subscription after one month.

vvv
l . . l
\ - /
KING

I loved House of Cards and Narcos... I should also finish watching Archer and Doctor Who.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

New Sense fucking 8... That Indian girl is hot as fuck. I wish she can sense8 me... 😓

We had a full blown multi-man with tranny orgy. Throw the Indian girl up in that gangbang. 😒 haters....

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

2016 TV shows can only look solid after this year. Mr Robot, Daredevil and Gotham set some new standards in tv series cinematography.
Excited about every Netflix/marvel series to come.

Around the Network

Narcos is ok but overhyped. Too many people into the cult of Netflix.