By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - you can now donate to Shenmue 3 with PayPal for rewards if you missed it out

http://shenmue.link/order/

opinions?

Around the Network

I think they really need those 10 million

Teeqoz said:
I think they really need those 10 million

And people need these rewards

You'd think Sony would give them a small advance.
I also think that this game will be a huge disappointment when it finally arrives, way too much hype for sight unseen except for 15 year old hopes and dreams.

Burek said:
You'd think Sony would give them a small advance.
I also think that this game will be a huge disappointment when it finally arrives, way too much hype for sight unseen except for 15 year old hopes and dreams.

If you compare it to the original shenmue 1 and 2 i doubt it can be worse from the presentation and voice acting, the original mechanics should also be improved. The game will be fine

Around the Network

Im a huge Shenmue fan from the dreamcast so ill donateif it comes to x1 or wii u.

Seriously? I really think this is too much for a series that is loved because of nostalgia.

Ruler said:

If you compare it to the original shenmue 1 and 2 i doubt it can be worse from the presentation and voice acting, the original mechanics should also be improved. The game will be fine

You really can't compare standards in 1999 with 2015. Its voice acting and presentation was amazing for the time and the mechanics were solid.
The question is by 2015 standards will the game hold up. Its not enough to simply be better then 16 year old game

teigaga said:
Ruler said:

You really can't compare standards in 1999 with 2015. Its voice acting and presentation was amazing for the time and the mechanics were solid.
The question is by 2015 standards will the game hold up. Its not enough to simply be better then 16 year old game

The third game is mostly for the fans. Mechanics will be improved, that's a given, but even if they barely get updated, most of the fans would still be pleased.

If it plays like the first two games, I wouldn't mind at all. As long as the story goes on, I'm fine. =P