By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U 2016 lineup looking solid

Aerys said:
Hum no, it's not even decent, even more considering some wont be Wii U exclusives or not on Wii U at all( Pikmin ? ), especially for the final year

By that logic none of the PS4 exclusives will be exclusives as we all know Sony will remaster them all for next-gen, lol.

Around the Network
Samus Aran said:
Aerys said:
Hum no, it's not even decent, even more considering some wont be Wii U exclusives or not on Wii U at all( Pikmin ? ), especially for the final year

By that logic none of the PS4 exclusives will be exclusives as we all know Sony will remaster them all for next-gen, lol.

That level of damage control...It cant be... It's over 9000 !

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Aerys said:
Samus Aran said:
Aerys said:

It's over 8000, get your memes right.

Lost Reavers is coming this year, not in 2016...

Its a decent start, but more should be expected for a solid lineup

Around the Network
Miyamotoo said:
Nogamez said:
Miyamotoo said:
Nogamez said:
PIkmin 4 and zelda u only interesting games for me so yeah not great so far. Maybe they should smash out a Twilight princess HD or Mario Sunshine HD around April/May time, that may help the release drought and shift some consoles

Don't expect any Wii HD game on Wii U.

Yeah but I don't wanna play wii games that look 15 years old using BC I wanna play some Nintendo classics brought to the HD era. Why won't Nintendo do that. Sorry rant over lol

Because you can already play those games via BC, they are still in sale, and because they are just one gen old.

But I can definitely see TP and SS HD on NX, same like Mario Galaxy HD.

Well to me they feel more like 2 gens old ie gamecube or ps2 games ESP the graphics and scale of the games. Also many people may have missed out on some genuine classics like Mario galaxy Zelda ss like i did  and would love a HD remake, but cant bear to burn thier eyes out with then graphics on a big HD TV.Also been one Gen old hasn't stopped song or to a lesser extent microsoft

Well, this line up interests me so it's decent

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Samus Aran said:
Aerys said:
Samus Aran said:
Aerys said:

It's over 8000, get your memes right.

It's Over 9000.

Nogamez said:
Miyamotoo said:
Nogamez said:
Miyamotoo said:
Nogamez said:
PIkmin 4 and zelda u only interesting games for me so yeah not great so far. Maybe they should smash out a Twilight princess HD or Mario Sunshine HD around April/May time, that may help the release drought and shift some consoles

Don't expect any Wii HD game on Wii U.

Yeah but I don't wanna play wii games that look 15 years old using BC I wanna play some Nintendo classics brought to the HD era. Why won't Nintendo do that. Sorry rant over lol

Because you can already play those games via BC, they are still in sale, and because they are just one gen old.

But I can definitely see TP and SS HD on NX, same like Mario Galaxy HD.

Well to me they feel more like 2 gens old ie gamecube or ps2 games ESP the graphics and scale of the games. Also many people may have missed out on some genuine classics like Mario galaxy Zelda ss like i did  and would love a HD remake, but cant bear to burn thier eyes out with then graphics on a big HD TV.Also been one Gen old hasn't stopped song or to a lesser extent microsoft

Well those people will need to wait next gen for some Wii HD remakes. Nintendo isnt Microsoft or Sony, they dont make remasters or remakes for games that are only one gen old espacily when they have BC.

Miyamotoo said:

Well those people will need to wait next gen for some Wii HD remakes. Nintendo isnt Microsoft or Sony, they dont make remasters or remakes for games that are only one gen old espacily when they have BC.

What about the New Play Control games, or the Metroid Prime Trilogy?