By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U 2016 lineup looking solid

I'd be willing to bet on Zelda being a second half of the year title.

I just hope Fast Racing Neo won't slip into 2016 as well. It would be 2013 again... "The games are coming... Next year (two years in the case of Xenoblade and three In the case of Zelda)".

Around the Network

For me personally thats not a solid line up....

Im only interested in 2 of those games; star fox which so far looks underwelming and zelda u which im also not to hyped about considering what they showed isnt all that special comparing to games like witcher and metal gear.

If zelda u gets pushed to NX then my interest for Wii U in 2016 will deminish

celador said:
Not all that great. Would rather Pikmin 4 be an NX launch game, not a franchise that needs two entries in such a short cycle.

They did the same thing with Pikmin on GC didn't they? 1&2 skipped Wii then went 3& (prob)4 on WiiU.

Make it So.

StarOcean said:
We shall see how many of those stay within the 2016 time frame

This, I am so hyped for pikmin 4 and zelda u, but I'm afraid they'll be delayed

The 2016 lineup is awful, specially if Zelda gets released on NX as well (and I will be VERY pissed off when Zelda on NX gets announced)

Around the Network
Miyamotoo said:
noname2200 said:
Miyamotoo said:

Well those people will need to wait next gen for some Wii HD remakes. Nintendo isnt Microsoft or Sony, they dont make remasters or remakes for games that are only one gen old espacily when they have BC.

What about the New Play Control games, or the Metroid Prime Trilogy?

Those are ports with motion controls, not remakes or remasters.

While I appreciate that there is, in fact, a difference, I submit with confidence that ports - for which you are charging a not insignificant amount of money - might as well be included for purposes of this discussion.

Super_Boom said:
noname2200 said:

It's Over 9000.

Technically, the line in the original Japanese (and really most translations actually) is "Over 8000". Not that it really matters or anything, since the meme is from the dub, but that little factoid is on that same page you linked. :P

Huh, today I learned something!

Looking forward to this thread being necro'd next year for laughs.

Tamron said:
Looking forward to this thread being necro'd next year for laughs.

Why wait?

Of course any positive thread about the Wii U will be vilified by people who have nothing to do with it.

It's a decent enough list of games. Several must-haves for me (Genei Ibun Roku #FE, Zelda and Pokken namely). I suspect there's more on the way that we don't know about also.

Some people need to lighten up.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Skullwaker said:
Of course any positive thread about the Wii U will be vilified by people who have nothing to do with it.

It's a decent enough list of games. Several must-haves for me (Genei Ibun Roku #FE, Zelda and Pokken namely). I suspect there's more on the way that we don't know about also.

Some people need to lighten up.

Apparently people on this forum buy 30 games per year.

The 3DS has more games than the Wii U this year, but I only bought one while I have bought 3 Wii U games this year.