By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Discount Wii U games

RubberWhistleHistle said:
Kuksenkov said:

I'm sorry, but you can Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge for less than 10 NEW for Wii U, with free online play, off-screen play, and different controller options... Again, for LESS THAN $10. 

Need For Speed can be bought for $20 at Wal-Mart, it includes improvements over the 360 edition, free DLC content, new content and modes exclusives to Wii U, and it is a well made port.

He already has Batman, and the other games he didn't mention.

Anyway... You can also get the definitive console version of Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed for $20 or even less on eBay (New, of course). It has exclusive modes for Wii U, plus support for five people in local and online multiplayer (you can play with up to 12 people, and 5 of those can be in the same room as you, amazing!).

Sonic Lost World can be found for cheap nowadays as well. I haven't played it, but the demo was nice, and it has gotten updates since the release... Which covered most of the issues that it had (such as not gaining a life after getting 100 coins). The Deady Six Edition with bonus content can be found for cheap online, and if you're lucky... At stores for $20-30.

As the Demi-Fiend wrote, Monster Hunter can be found NEW for cheap, and it is a massive game with hundreds of gameplay hours.

And if you're looking for used games, then eBay is your best choice. You can get both, new and used games from small/medium sized videogame store chains for very nice prices.

i do agree that free online on the wii u is great, and makes certain multiplats like call of duty better to get on the wii u. im in full agreement with you there. 

but look, if youre buying the console for sonic racing, need for speed, batman and ninja gaiden 3.. i mean.. its just not the right console to get. the 360 has all those games times 200, and theyre all cheaper. to get the most out of your wii u, youre going to be stuck paying for expensive games. plus, all these games youre talking about are like three years old. there is handful of games, some slightly better, and some slightly worse than their multiplat counterparts but the thing is, there isnt going to be any more of those to get. those are all 2012/2013 games and there are no more on the horizon.

The definite version of that game is on the Wii U.. so there's always that.

Around the Network

I bought Batman: Arkham City, ZombiU, Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and Mass Effect 3 each for under $15 new. I recommend each of these titles.

Good day.

Feel free to check out my stream on twitch 

Try out this link from E-Bay (http://m.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sop=15&isRefine=true&_pgn=2&_nkw=WII+U+games&_sacat=139973&LH_BIN=1&_dcat=139973&cnm=Giochi&Platform=Nintendo%2520Wii%2520U)

PS: Refine search to only include WII U games, somehow the link doesn't keep search refined.

Not much to choose from tbh. Also that Wii and Wii U confusion is real :P )

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P