By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Want the Xenoblade Chronicles X Special Edition (NA)? You're in luck

Paatar said:
SMT x FE will definitely have some sort of limited edition... hopefully anyways. I mean its Atlus. Sure they aren't publishing it, but they will probably push for it. I mean if you pre-order it in Japan you get exclusive costumes for your characters (and I REALLY want those).

A LE for that game would also probably help it sell better. 

I don't think Zelda will get a LE though. Idk why. Nintendo generally doesn't do LE's. Which is why I'm kinda surprised there is one for Xeno X. (They will do promotions like with Mario Kart 8) but nothing like CD tracks and etc. 

And uyou're welcome! :D

You're right. Atlus does LE's for almost every big game of theirs (even many of the smaller ones). I think we'll be seeing something for that, which I will definitely get.

I mainly think Zelda will get one because Skyward Sword did (special gold Wiimote and soundtrack CD). Plus they just seem to do more in general these days. I mean hell, Hyrule Warriors and Wind Waker HD got them (albeit on a smaller scale than Xeno X, but they're smaller games in general), so I would certainly hope that Nintendo does the same for the main course.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network
Skullwaker said:
Paatar said:
SMT x FE will definitely have some sort of limited edition... hopefully anyways. I mean its Atlus. Sure they aren't publishing it, but they will probably push for it. I mean if you pre-order it in Japan you get exclusive costumes for your characters (and I REALLY want those).

A LE for that game would also probably help it sell better. 

I don't think Zelda will get a LE though. Idk why. Nintendo generally doesn't do LE's. Which is why I'm kinda surprised there is one for Xeno X. (They will do promotions like with Mario Kart 8) but nothing like CD tracks and etc. 

And uyou're welcome! :D

You're right. Atlus does LE's for almost every big game of theirs (even many of the smaller ones). I think we'll be seeing something for that, which I will definitely get.

I mainly think Zelda will get one because Skyward Sword did (special gold Wiimote and soundtrack CD). Plus they just seem to do more in general these days. I mean hell, Hyrule Warriors and Wind Waker HD got them (albeit on a smaller scale than Xeno X, but they're smaller games in general), so I would certainly hope that Nintendo does the same for the main course.

Recently yes they have been doing more. 
One can hope. :D

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Its available at Bestbuy now if anyone was waiting for it to get it with GCU.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/xenoblade-chronicles-x-special-edition-nintendo-wii-u/4567900.p?id=bb4567900&skuId=4567900

don't waste time

3DS FC 4914-3563-4510

NNID : turtuls

Yes! I'll definitely get it now. Screw Gamestop.