By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why are Japanese publishers (Sony, Atlus, ect) a bunch of liars?

cheshirescat said:
Nintendo game gets delayed, "A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad," and everyone's magnanimous and patting each other on the back. Anyone else delays a game, "They're all liars and frauds!"

Shut up.

I'm pretty sure he's mostly talking about Persona 5 which is a PlayStation Exclusive, he was waiting for this moment.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Around the Network

Simple answer:

Because they are not Microsoft :p

Better than announcing games and then cancel them like Black Tusk's new IP and Phantom Dust.

kurasakiichimaru said:
Snoopy said:

Uncharted, drive club, the order from Sony side.

Those aren't games with archaic graphics such as nintendo games.

Driveclub wished it had graphics like this.

Or right, because this isn't a flat out bait thread /s

Anyway, let's not pretend delays are exclusive to Japan's gaming scene.

Quantum Break was delayed. Phantom Dust will come out whenever (if at all at this point)

EVERY major Ubisoft game  aside from Assassins' Creed was pushed back this gen so far. Watchdogs came out a year later than it was meant to. The Crew came out eight months later than it was meant to. The Division was originally meant to be out by now, etc.

The Witcher 3 and Batman Arkham knight were both met with delays.

All this is just off the top of my head alone. You can be damn sure there are more (and more coming).

At least the Japanese try not to release games that need patching when possible. They aren't in the habit of making customers buy games that don't work as intended.

Almost EVERY major western game was delayed AND still needed patches for being either broken or incompletely coded.

If you don't like Eastern games, that's fine. But don't sit here putting out bias and lies.

Around the Network

Yeah, I'm sorry but this thread has to be locked. Given the history of the OP, baiting headline, among other things -it's clear the intention of the thread was to rile people up and piss people off. Locking until further notice