By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - 14 year old muslim boy brings clock to school, gets arrested thinking it was a bomb

Hopefully he quits that school and sues them and goes somewhere else. He's getting offers everywhere from NASA, Mark Zuckerberg, Google and the White house. I'm pretty sure sholarships to a school of his choice has already been offered to him.

Around the Network

Waiting for Lawlight to come in here and write something about this kid being a potential islamic terrorist and a threat to western society. And ending with a sentence that explains why it was a mistake to give him citizenship in USA.

I am a Nintendo fanatic.

Maybe next they'll arrest Flava Flav. He said 911 is a joke.

profiling is smart in many circumstances and if he hadn't been suspended I would be all for this

I am Iron Man

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Around the Network

Well at least there are still people with common sense.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2015/09/16/istandwithahmed-scientists-and-the-public-surge-to-support-boy-arrested-for-homemade-clock/
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/17/us/texas-student-is-under-police-investigation-for-building-a-clock.html

#IStandwithAhmed was on the radio here in Canada this afternoon
He gets to go to the white house now and visit NASA.

Stellar_Fungk said:
Waiting for Lawlight to come in here and write something about this kid being a potential islamic terrorist and a threat to western society. And ending with a sentence that explains why it was a mistake to give him citizenship in USA.

Not really. He didn't do anything wrong but better be safe than sorry.

Wow, a trip to the White House and NASA for bringing a "clock" to school that looks like a stereotypical briefcase bomb from any number of action movies over the years.

Surprised he didn't go all out and shape the clock like an actual bomb...

And of course the PC / SJW crowd is lapping this story up because it checks all the boxes... poor oppressed Muslim kid from conservative Texas gets stereotyped by his teacher and has a rough encounter with "The Man" as a result, ending in a suspension.  Nevermind the fact that literally hundreds of kids have gotten suspended for WAY less thanks to "zero tolerance" policies implemented in our schools by the very PC crowd that's currently lauding this kid and using him to advance their own agendas.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

this is texas. kid gets suspended for having the ring from lord of the ring. look it up...

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
NightDragon83 said:

Wow, a trip to the White House and NASA for bringing a "clock" to school that looks like a stereotypical briefcase bomb from any number of action movies over the years.

Surprised he didn't go all out and shape the clock like an actual bomb...

And of course the PC / SJW crowd is lapping this story up because it checks all the boxes... poor oppressed Muslim kid from conservative Texas gets stereotyped by his teacher and has a rough encounter with "The Man" as a result, ending in a suspension.  Nevermind the fact that literally hundreds of kids have gotten suspended for WAY less thanks to "zero tolerance" policies implemented in our schools by the very PC crowd that's currently lauding this kid and using him to advance their own agendas.

There is always that one person who says this kinda stuff....this is why we cant have nothing nice in this country.