By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Smash Ballot Charts *Updated* Completely Closed!

Done!

See Results (if you do really?) 5 100.00%

Total:5

EVERYONE VOTE RUNDAS; OMGGG!!

Around the Network

30 minutes till the poll closes! 

It seems as though the hunters eill be in debatable

Poll Closed for the Metroid Hunters!

They definitely fell into the debatable.

Next character to come shortly!

Alright up next is the man that:

has travelled through time

travelled through alternate realities/universes

to solve problems deemed unsolvable.

AND HIS NAME IS JOHN CENA!!!

Ok I know I'm being corny, but I've been holding one for a week.

Seriously its Professor Layton

In any case, Level 5 Studio's has an extremely strong partnership with Nintendo with Layton and the high selling Yokai Watch. So by that alone, Layton is any easy shoe-in.

That being said, I don't understand why people want him so much, I mean isn't he just a detective? How is he going to fight? Generic hand to hand com-

... Oh he has a sword. Ok. So I suppose I can see that he has something, but even then, seeing as his games are non-combat from what I can gather, I can't think of a way he can be uni-

... This guy has a bloody cannon.

Ok so he is perfect objectively. That took me by suprise. He looks like a mii, but has definite uniqueness as a fighter

Hm, Professor Layton would probably be in the debatable category for me.. He would be an interesting addition though I don't really see him being added

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

30 minutes until the poll closes!

hmm. actually, this one is kind of on the very low side.

Alright the Layton poll is closed.

Hmm... its rather low. It goes to debatable, I guess, but I may just hold off placing him and redoing his poll with pheonix wright like orignally intended. idk at this point.

Next character to arrive shortly!

IMPORTANT: Most of what I talk about is the possibilities and circumstances of any of them coming, rather than the actual game because I have not played the series

Alright next up is the Etrian Odyssey Crew!

I don't know what to make of these guys as I haven't played the series myself. And I always find it harder to look into JRPG's. But here's what I can say

Starting in its DS origins, Etrian Odyssey has been exclusive to Nintendo handhelds and developed by Atlus. Over time, I have seen Atlus's relationship with Nintendo grow a lot.

In addition to these games, Persona Q is a spinoff game exclusive to Nintendo in the vein of Etrian Odssey's gameplay.

Additionally they are the same guys developing SMT#FE. So relationship-wise, its clear to me that its a perfect fit.

Again I haven't played the games, but if I had to with any characters, it'll probably be these two:

Particularly the guy. Why? Something tells me they are the main characters of the latest remake with the guy being the brunt of the story in the plot and the girl being the catalyst meant to end the actual plot. 

*That being said, Arianna (the princess in EOU2: The Fafnir Knight) gets a lot more praise from people who have actually played the series to go to Smash. Her soverign class would add add a very unique moveset to the game.

Though again I don't know the series very well. I can't even think up a joke for the poll.

I'll go with pretty reasonable on this.  I'd be suprised but have no qualms if they got in honestly.

EDIT: The version I have shown was apparently a spinoff, so I hope I haven't misrepresented the series

Note that it's spelled 'Etrian Odyssey' ;)

Up until Etrian Odyssey Untold, there was no specific main character as you would create your own teams. Even so, the Untold series are considered to be spin offs so I think it's really unlikely that they would make it in. The newest MC could possibly make it, but I really doubt it :/

I wouldn't mind having them in, but I would prefer Arianna (the princess in EOU2: The Fafnir Knight) since she would have interesting movesets as her class is sovereign, with order skills rather than just attack skills

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Platina said:
Note that it's spelled 'Etrian Odyssey' ;)

Up until Etrian Odyssey Untold, there was no specific main character as you would create your own teams. Even so, the Untold series are considered to be spin offs so I think it's really unlikely that they would make it in. The newest MC could possibly make it, but I really doubt it :/

I wouldn't mind having them in, but I would prefer Arianna (the princess in EOU2: The Fafnir Knight) since she would have interesting movesets as her class is sovereign, with order skills rather than just attack skills

I have to say, I'm terribly embarrased by this. I'm mean I've been facepalming for a good 2 minutes.

As for everything else, yeah I really had very little knowledge of the series so I kinda dropped the ball there. I've been hearing people mention Arianna alot as well. I wish I knew more about the character, but at the very least I'll add that bit of info in the details