By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Smash Ballot Charts *Updated* Completely Closed!

Done!

See Results (if you do really?) 5 100.00%

Total:5

30 minutes until the poll closes!

Based on the votes it looks like Tails & Knuckles will go under debatable.

Around the Network

Alright poll is closed!

It ended up being debatable based on the votes. I'm not going to lie, I thought more than one person would say Just No.

Next character to come shortly!

Very for sorry the delay! I was about to send it and my computer crashed. it wouldn't work for 45 minutes. I would have done it via mobile. But there was to much I felt need to be said and it would have been longer to do.

Alright up next is Toad/Toadette!

Hear me out on this one.

When I was a kid, I use to hate Toad for various, unconnected reasons. Now he just has my indifference in general.

That being said, I was very befuddled by that huge support for Toad/ette. I had nothing against the character, but sometimes I felt I was looking at this:

And everyone else was looking at this:

Toad/ette didn't have a strong enough moveset in my eyes.  It was also very limited.

Hoever, much like Bandana Dee, after some time thinking about it, I realized that Toad/ette had potential. Unlike Bandana Dee, it was due to his lack of moves.

Why? Because Toad/ette has the wild card CTTT and the Mario spinoffs. A Kart like Wario's bike, vegetables, and a pickaxe. His B could be like Villager's except he doesn't throw it back, but converts to the previously mentioned items. And when it gets full Toad/ette can't jump like in CTTT. It goes on and on. 

(I wish I made a moveset thread ever since the inklings because I have a huge one for them too, but considering the timing of it all and this thread, I decided not to :/ ).

With that all said, I would put Toad/ette in pretty reasonable, except for the glaring problem of Princess Peach's B.

Perhaps Sakurai would go with Captain Toad and Toadette

but honestly it seems unlikely.

My computer just crashed again right before I sent it. In any case, due to this I'll extend the time for the duo if needed.

Well, I nominated Toad/ette so of course I would want them in!

Like previously mentioned, their moveset is basically a blank slate as Nintendo can really do anything they want with them to make it interesting. The only thing I wonder about is Toad's ability to not jump, though I guess you could say that it's not 'Captain Toad' specifically :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network
Platina said:
Well, I nominated Toad/ette so of course I would want them in!

Like previously mentioned, their moveset is basically a blank slate as Nintendo can really do anything they want with them to make it interesting. The only thing I wonder about is Toad's ability to not jump, though I guess you could say that it's not 'Captain Toad' specifically :p

Lol  yeah that's true.

He's able to jump in nsmb u and sm3dw. I think the thing behind the jump was said in a direct for Captain TTT, his bag was too heavy. I think that could be a major game chamger for in a sense that he could put stuff in his bad villager-esque and when it gets full, he cant jump.

Personally, I don't really see Toad/Toadette being a Smash character. Its not that they don't deserve it, I just don't see Toad/Toadette being able to fit into a game like Smash.

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi

30 minutes till poll closes!

from the looks of it it will probably go to controversial/unlikely

Alright the Toad/Toadette poll is officially closed!

It was pretty close, but it ended up going to the majority vote controversial/unlikely.

Next character up shortly

Alright up next is the hunters from the Metroid Prime franchise

Not exclusivly from the DS game. All of Metroid Prime

No doubt the franchise has demanded better representation in Smash from fans. There are many hunters outside of Samus who coud fill the part. With Dark Samus as an assist trophy, it may be a bummer but she also recreates a lot of moves from other characters in the Prime corruption. 

As a matter of fact there were a ton of hunters in the trophies in the previous iterations. No only mainly put these guys in a group because I am sure that anyone would be pretty reasonable. Especially the combat ready Rundas.