By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - XBOX ONE vs PLAYSTATION 4 Exclusives showdown, Post TGS.

A bunch of Japanese games that score terribly usually, games that won't release in US/EU and games that won't be out in 2016 because Sony Lies all the time. Yep, very impressive list. Don't forget the remasters instead of backwards compatibility and indie games even though their are better devices for it iOS/Apple TV OS/Android and ends up on XBL anyways (velocity, binding of issac, octodad). 

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
I think it's safe to say we're at the point of no return. No matter how the facts are stacked some people will never concede they were wrong. We just need to tolerate them and move on.

Because it's too painful for them to accept the " no games console " ( it reminds me something ) is the console with the most games coming by a long shot, the narrative will now be " but no one care about your shitty japanese games " ( that also reminds me something )

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Snoopy said:

A bunch of Japanese games that score terribly usually, games that won't release in US/EU and games that won't be out in 2016 because Sony Lies all the time. Yep, very impressive list. Don't forget the remasters instead of backwards compatibility and indie games even though their are better devices for it iOS/Apple TV OS/Android and ends up on XBL anyways (velocity, binding of issac, octodad). 

You win the award of the best 2015 post in the upset category

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

I don't even understand why some people are arguing about this (we can make a thread like this weekly). Sony has more internal studios than MS at least, and more third party support than any other console (more japanese games than the One, more 3rd party games than the Wii U in general).

The PS4 has and will have more games than the others. That's not debatable, guys, that's logic. Get over it.

You can say that the games are not interesting to you, no problem about that, but in this case we can do it with any console. That's completely irrelevant in a "list war".

This thread is over, and this subject is over for the generation. We can easily summarize all discussions about this for years to come, and it will still be useless. 

Some people don't like list threads but to be fair, these lists are helpful to find out about new games that were announced.

Around the Network

The ps4 wins again like every gen before with its exclusives

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Interesting thread....or entertaining is more like it.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Snoopy said:

No more Salt please.

Oh another useless list, what a surprise........

iTzCharlie said:
Oh another useless list, what a surprise........

I admit that those lists are pretty much useless, we all know the ps4 is going to win them all (you can make any rules you want it wouldn't change the outcome), but your post doesn't do anything positive to this thread either. Why not ignore it instead of derailing it even furhter?