By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - XBOX ONE vs PLAYSTATION 4 Exclusives showdown, Post TGS.

AEGRO said:
The OP didnt mentioned Nintendo games, but im seeing you Nintendo guys very comfortable here on this Sony/Microsoft thread, as always.

Nice unrelated comment. Trying to divert the point, are we?

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network
Goodnightmoon said:
AEGRO said:

The level of your posts is only going down man

What genre is Little Big Planet?

Skullwaker said:
AEGRO said:
The OP didnt mentioned Nintendo games, but im seeing you Nintendo guys very comfortable here on this Sony/Microsoft thread, as always.

Nice unrelated comment. Trying to divert the point, are we?

Did you read my original post? The one that Samus replied? 

AEGRO said:

I sure did.

Skullwaker said:
AEGRO said:

I sure did.

So? 

Around the Network
AEGRO said:
So? 

I'm not quite sure what you're trying to articulate here. You're missing a few words. Please elaborate. 

AEGRO said:
Goodnightmoon said:

The level of your posts is only going down man

It is a level creator too, it doesn´t encourage you to create levels as much as SMM though, you spend days to make a level on LBP, but you spend 1 hour to make one on SMM and the editor is way more friendly, fun and intuitive than LBP, where the game encourage you more to play other peoples levels rather than make them yourself because is not very fun once the novelty is gone, but it has a strong focus on the creation tools and it was the main point for the existence of the game, so I would say it´s a level creator too.

Christ Almighty. Really with the argument here? AEGRO just ignore them. You know what they're doing so just stop lol

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

alternine said:
Christ Almighty. Really with the argument here? AEGRO just ignore them. You know what they're doing so just stop lol

Trying to know our fellow VG Charterz bro LOL

Goodnightmoon said:
AEGRO said:

It is a level creator too, it doesn´t encourage you to create levels as much as SMM though, you spend days to make a level on LBP, but you spend 1 hour to make one on SMM and the editor is way more friendly, fun and intuitive than LBP, where the game encourage you more to play other peoples levels rather than make them yourself because is not very fun, but it has a strong focus on the creation tools and it was the main point for the existence of the game, It´s a level creator too.

It's a platformer...It's a much, much...much more in depth level editor than MM aswell. The lack of depth actually does a lot to drive home the point that MM is mostly a platformer.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.