By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New Dualshock 4 Colours And HDD Cover Colours

The other day, I came back to my house after a day away and a package was on doorstep. "What's this?" I wondered.

I got indoors, opened the package up and it was the 20th Anniversary Controller I'd ordered like 3 months before and forgotten about.

I didn't even need a new controller. Fun times...just shows you what happens when they do multiple version of things,.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

See through is back.
Can't wait

Steel black is the best one imo

Crystal is the way to go.

I love the crystal one o.o

Around the Network

Cool waited for the HDD covers will get the matt one to replace it with the shiny plastic thingy

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Steel Black & Crystal controller!

Never liked looking at the innards of electronic devices, it ruins the illusion of having tiny men inside running around doing your bidding. Steel Black is my favourite. But I will just settle for paying $10 for thumbstick covers for my deteriorating early gen DS4s

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

The crystal one looks like the robots from IRobot. It's sweet.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

If I get a PS4, I'm getting it with the gold controllers and cover.

I like luxury electronics.

This is the reason I hope the NX will have faceplates like the N3DS. Really hope that becomes a standard for all Nintendo electronics, and I hope this continues with PS as well.