By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - At what age did you have your first kiss?

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Around the Network

At birth, my mom gave me my first kiss..... lol

PSN - Kratos0518

ctk495 said:
I have only kiss a girl once and it was my cousin I think I was 4 or 5 but it doesn’ t count since we were playing a game, Idk maybe I will never have a real kiss.

Dude, those are the kinds of stories that you're supposed to keep to yourselves! Or, atleast turn into Erotica.

6...And I was in shock for years.....

1 month. I was such a cute baby that everyone would kiss and tickle me.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Around the Network

12 my first love :]

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

Well, since we're talking about being little kids, then it would be 5 for me.

My first real kiss was when I was 15.

3. unless you're talking about puberty then 11

~Now Playing~
PC: Max Payne 3, World of Warcraft

X360: MW3, Skyrim

PS2: Persona 4

Last Purchase(s): Max Payne 3, WoW Game Time Next Purchase(s): None at the moment... 

Gamertag: InfernoTrell

18... I was a geek in high school (I didn't look like a geek I just had the reputation for it because of my marks, etc) so I didn't have much of a social life. It didn't help that my step father basically wouldn't let me meet with my friends outside of school, I had to pretty much do farm work, etc, all the time.

My first year of university though everything changed... I got my first kiss my first month there...