By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Kingdom Hearts 2.8... Wtf?

Time to throw out my 3ds copy. Hopefully this one runs at a steady framerate.

Around the Network

I wanted KH3D on console, so I'm happy.

It has this KHX Back cover movie in it and a current gen KH game, a continuation of Birth By sleep. I'm not complaining.

Confusing name aside, why is DDD getting the HD treatment instead of the other handheld KH?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

twintail said:
Darwinianevolution said:
Confusing name aside, why is DDD getting the HD treatment instead of the other handheld KH?

Every handheld game that got the HD treatment is important to the main canon of the KH trilogy.

the others from KH1.5 and KH2.5 are just side stories that have no real bearing on your understanding of events in KH1, 2 and I assume 3. 

So the handheld games are not canon unles Square Enix decides to put them on a console? That seems unfair to the fans of the handheld, their games literaly don't matter to the main story unless they are brought to consoles.

Around the Network
Darwinianevolution said:

What other handheld KH are you talking about. All handheld KH games have been given the HD treatment already. KH Birth By sleep, 358/2 days(as a movie), Re:coded(as a movie) and now Dream Drop Distance.

Kowan said:
Darwinianevolution said:

What other handheld KH are you talking about. All handheld KH games have been given the HD treatment already. KH Birth By sleep, 358/2 days(as a movie), Re:coded(as a movie) and now Dream Drop Distance.

Ups, I didn't count the movies, sorry XD

Yeah, this isn't what anyone wanted. They should have done 2.9 and made it all games.

Hmm, pie.

I am totally lost.

So they're passing up the Xbox one yet again :(

Poor Xbox one version of KH3, you're going to die a lonely pitiful death :(

Seriously, PS4 will now have every single kh game and all Xbox gets is part 3?

Why even bother square? Very weird decision by them.