By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Kingdom Hearts 2.8... Wtf?

Does 2.8 only include those 3 games? 

It doesn't include KH1 or 2? 

If so what a stupid idea. Having played KH1.5 on ps3 (for the first time playing a KH game) and then selling my ps3 for a Ps4, I had high hopes they'd release a package to include the original games for ps4. 

Very sad. 

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Around the Network

Finally BBS volume 2, hopefully it's longer than a few hours.

WTF YOURSELF THIS IS AWESOME!!

They probably changed the name from 2.9 to 2.8 for this new collection so they can release the 1.5+2.5 as 2.9 some time later so I'm sure the re-release of those titles will come eventually.

Boutros said:
WTF YOURSELF THIS IS AWESOME!!

Easy for people who have already beaten the originals to say that. 

They need to release 1.5 and 2.5 on ps4. 

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Around the Network

I am glad it isn't II.7

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Hiku said:

Great news. Looking forward to this a lot!

Aqua looks hot in HD.

Oh and I wonder If the kh back cover x movie will be in 2d like the game or 3d like days and recoded .

It's not impossible for them to put I.5 and II.5 on PS4 later down the road, but I agree, what a fucking confusing choice, and also, it's II.8 The Final Chapter Prologue, you simpleton...

...no, seriously, Squeenix game names physically hurt me.

I'm now filled with determination.

Its kinda stupid indeed

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

twintail said:
ps3-sales! said:

Does 2.8 only include those 3 games? 

It doesn't include KH1 or 2? 

If so what a stupid idea. Having played KH1.5 on ps3 (for the first time playing a KH game) and then selling my ps3 for a Ps4, I had high hopes they'd release a package to include the original games for ps4. 

Very sad. 

Because Nomura already stated they have no desire atm to bring those to PS4. 

Personally, Im good with these. I dont need another collection of KH1.5 and 2.5. And we getting 3D plus a new Aqua controlled area. so sweet

You may not need a collection on Ps4, but I guarentee millions do and would buy it. 

I never played KH2. And I only just beat KH 1 when the 1.5 remix came out on Ps3. 

Currently own:

• Ps4