By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Fantastic Four producer/writer: "I’m really focused on the next one"

If Fantastic Four 2 ever comes out, will you watch it?

Yes 1 2.70%

No 25 67.57%

They better make one hell... 1 2.70%

Of course, the first one ... 2 5.41%

Only if I do something wr... 6 16.22%

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice... 2 5.41%

Total:37

Some part of me just wants to go up to him and say: "There, there, Simon, Let's just put the script down and have a cup of tea."

*Throws script in bin when he's not looking*

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

I will never watch a Fantastic Four with that awful cast, no chemistry whatsoever

thismeintiel said:
You're reboot performed worse than the sequel that caused you to want to reboot it in the first place. I think it's time to just give the franchise back to Marvel. That or be smart like Sony and have them involved with the production. That way we can see the FF in Marvel's movieverse, too.

This!

OT: Are you telling me you didn't focus on this one? Who would trust you now?

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

If he doesn't know what went wrong, is it even worth giving another shot? Just move on, find another IP to ruin.

From what I read, he had a vision of the movie that he was proud of and somewhere along the way, it got corrupted. He supposedly even sent out a tweet saying that the studio ruined his vision but later deleted it. The next one is supposed to remain true to his dreams.

Or is all just self saving bullshit.

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
From what I read, he had a vision of the movie that he was proud of and somewhere along the way, it got corrupted. He supposedly even sent out a tweet saying that the studio ruined his vision but later deleted it. The next one is supposed to remain true to his dreams.

Or is all just self saving bullshit.

That was director Josh Trank

If they don't understand what went wrong then I have zero confidence in any sequel.