By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So, seems a milestone just passed unnoticed

Nice I cannot ait to play again with new characters once the 3ds version will be out!

Switch!!!

Around the Network
Darwinianevolution said:

Congrats for Hyrule Warriors. I'm still looking at the race of "Lego City Undercover VS Pikmin 3", though. It's soooo close, the gap barely changes anymore.

Pikmin 3 is realistic probably way above Lego City.

Miyamotoo said:
Darwinianevolution said:

Congrats for Hyrule Warriors. I'm still looking at the race of "Lego City Undercover VS Pikmin 3", though. It's soooo close, the gap barely changes anymore.

I don't know. Retail copies of Pikmin can be very scarce, while Lego City is better stocked.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Darwinianevolution said:
Miyamotoo said:
Darwinianevolution said:

I don't know. Retail copies of Pikmin can be very scarce, while Lego City is better stocked.

Trust me, I only know 1-2 Wii U owners who have Lego City, on other hand every second owner that I know have Pikmin 3.

Also Pikmin 3 certainly have nice eShop sales, Nintendo released few DLC-s, Pikmin shorts movies, Smash Bros, Amiibo, talk about Pikmin series... all that effects on sale, on other hand Lego City was only mentioned on launch. Pikmin 3 is probably around 1-1.5m