By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Another Marvel gritty TV Series? Netflix announces "Jessica Jones"

Robert_Downey_Jr. said:
Lawlight said:
Nolan changed the face of comic book visual media.

I'm sure Marvel is busy taking notes from Nolan while they continue to develop the greatest franchise in history (the MCU is already the highest grossing franchise in film ever)

I'm sure they are. The days of one-liners and quips are over following the reception of AoU. Also, they have to - the movies are getting more and more serious.

Around the Network
naruball said:
Huge fan of her. Her character in "Don't Trust the Bitch in Apartment 23" is my all time favourite in a comedy. Can't wait!

Was such a great show! lol

Gotta figure out how to set these up lol.

Time to introduce someone from Spider Series. Since they did no do that in DareDevil, maybe here.

Click HERE and be happy 

Lawlight said:
Robert_Downey_Jr. said:

I'm sure Marvel is busy taking notes from Nolan while they continue to develop the greatest franchise in history (the MCU is already the highest grossing franchise in film ever)

I'm sure they are. The days of one-liners and quips are over following the reception of AoU. Also, they have to - the movies are getting more and more serious.

Just because they go more serious doesn't mean Nolan had anything to do with it.  Cap 2 was more serious, Xmen in 2000 was more serious.  Blade was more serious

I am Iron Man

Lawlight said:
Robert_Downey_Jr. said:

Not really. Ant-Man was pretty damn good with tons of funny moments.

Around the Network

I'm boycotting until I get Magik.

jlmurph2 said:
Lawlight said:

Ant-Man is from the old school of MCU movies. It's changing now.

Lawlight said:
jlmurph2 said:

.....Ant-Man is the latest MCU movie...

jlmurph2 said:
Lawlight said:

That has been in development since... yeah, a while.

Lawlight said:
jlmurph2 said:

That has been in development since... yeah, a while.

And what does that matter. Daredevil was in development while AOS was in development. These things don't just pop up in a few months. After fan tastes that look like they changed. They choose one way. They choose another. If Dark was only preferred. That shit FF movie would of made money.