By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How many VG Chartz members listen to Rush Limbaugh and/or Shawn Hannity?

I did get to listen to Savage out west a couple of times and he is really funny. He does go a little extreme sometimes, but he really made me laugh.

My Tag: 2 Timothy 3:1

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven! (John14:6)

Every second 2 people die . . . What if this is your second? 

www.goodpersontest.com

Around the Network

^ at least when we both die you'll be in heaven with jesus and you won't have to put up with the likes of me while I spend the rest of eternity in the hell fires. Pray for my soul would ya?

superchunk said:
Sorry, but I think they are all idiots. I just can't stand the religious right / ultra conservative ideology. It's just too ... much in the direction of all the groups they say are our enemies.

Can you give specifics here as to what enemies you are talking about and what specifically they have in common?

www.goodpersontest.com

kazadoom said:
rocketpig said:
If I saw Limbaugh or Hannity crossing the street while I was driving, my foot would have a very difficult time locating the brake pedal.

It is pretty telling and sad that you would try to kill someone that you simply disagree with and think that it is ok. And you think that Shawn and Rush are the problem? You would make a great right hand man for any number of communist dictators out there.

Yep, I love Communism. Which is why I'm a registered Libertarian. Though being a right hand man for anybody sounds like a pretty sweet gig. I wonder if most dictators offer a decent benefits package. I'll have to look into that.

*puts on fake beard and Fidel Castro costume and continues goose-stepping around the room*

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Paul said:
^ at least when we both die you'll be in heaven with jesus and you won't have to put up with the likes of me while I spend the rest of eternity in the hell fires. Pray for my soul would ya?

The problem is that I do not want that to happen to you or anyone else.  I pray not for you soul, but that God would open you heart to the truth of his Word for I would want nothing more than to see you in heaven with me one day.  I do not wish that anyone would go to Hell, but that all would come to repentance and trust in Jesus Christ as their saviour.

www.goodpersontest.com

Around the Network
FreeTalkLive said:

Superchunk- Rush is not part of the religious right. I doubt the man is even religious at all except for thinking God and Jesus are real. I am not saying he is good or I agree with him, but calling him religious right or even ultra conservative is not correct. Ultra conservative is like the Constitution Party.

Ahh, see this might be where I was wrong. I have never really watched/listen to there shows on any sort of regular basis, so my knowledge of them and their views is mostly 3rd hand. I thought they were part of the overwhelming religious right in the Republican party, the part I really dislike.

If they are not, then I just don't agree w/ them and don't listen. If they are then down with them.

For me the religious/Christian right in this country is no different than the "enemies" we have in extreamist Islam. Its just first steps in that direction really. I mean do any of you really think Islam has always been extreme like this? If you don't know then the answer is no. This form of Islam has only been around for a very short time, relatively speaking. It started out as small things like bashing gays showing modesty in public forums; and then turned into you must have beards and women cannot be seen at all, over about 100 years.

To me, Rush and Hannity and others like that are mearly the first steps in the re-awakening of Christian Extreamism. 

kazadoom said:
Paul said:

The problem is that I do not want that to happen to you or anyone else. I pray not for you soul, but that God would open you heart to the truth of his Word for I would want nothing more than to see you in heaven with me one day. I do not wish that anyone would go to Hell, but that all would come to repentance and trust in Jesus Christ as their saviour.

I need a drink. 

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

LOL! I didn't know Libertarians were communists! LOL! So does that make Neal Boortz a Communist too?

rocketpig said:
kazadoom said:
rocketpig said:
If I saw Limbaugh or Hannity crossing the street while I was driving, my foot would have a very difficult time locating the brake pedal.

It is pretty telling and sad that you would try to kill someone that you simply disagree with and think that it is ok. And you think that Shawn and Rush are the problem? You would make a great right hand man for any number of communist dictators out there.

Yep, I love Communism. Which is why I'm a registered Libertarian. Though being a right hand man for anybody sounds like a pretty sweet gig. I wonder if most dictators offer a decent benefits package. I'll have to look into that.

*puts on fake beard and Fidel Castro costume and continues goose-stepping around the room*

How could you possibly be a libertarian and have this much hatred for Rush or Shawn.  I would say that they and I have more in common with Libertarians than your typical Liberal out there.

www.goodpersontest.com

superchunk said:
FreeTalkLive said:

Superchunk- Rush is not part of the religious right. I doubt the man is even religious at all except for thinking God and Jesus are real. I am not saying he is good or I agree with him, but calling him religious right or even ultra conservative is not correct. Ultra conservative is like the Constitution Party.

Ahh, see this might be where I was wrong. I have never really watched/listen to there shows on any sort of regular basis, so my knowledge of them and their views is mostly 3rd hand. I thought they were part of the overwhelming religious right in the Republican party, the part I really dislike.

If they are not, then I just don't agree w/ them and don't listen. If they are then down with them.

For me the religious/Christian right in this country is no different than the "enemies" we have in extreamist Islam. Its just first steps in that direction really. I mean do any of you really think Islam has always been extreme like this? If you don't know then the answer is no. This form of Islam has only been around for a very short time, relatively speaking. It started out as small things like bashing gays showing modesty in public forums; and then turned into you must have beards and women cannot be seen at all, over about 100 years.

To me, Rush and Hannity and others like that are mearly the first steps in the re-awakening of Christian Extreamism. 

So can you please name me all the suicide bombings that have taken place in the USA since we were a nation.  Such statements that the religious right are the same as the Islamic terrorists is not only rediculous, but completely baseless. Name conservative Christians who are out slaughtering and murdering innocent people in the name of God, come on.  And the idea that this form of islam is new is so lacking in historic knowledge that it is not even funny.  Are you even aware of what the Koran teaches?  The islamic terrorists are only doing exactly what they are told to do in the Koran.  Where do you get your information? 

www.goodpersontest.com